The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tua arm strength

+6
mercury22nathan
finfanatic
DolFan 316
white1
JEGnj
CarsonChris
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tua arm strength  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tua arm strength

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:54 am

too bad he doesn't have enough arm strength. Rolling Eyes

mercury22nathan

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:03 am

Love the way Tua stepped up in the pocket and threw an absolute DIME. You literally can't throw it an better than that. Hill was running at ludicrous speed there!

Another note about that play: did you see Waddle trailing underneath Hill? He was WIDE OPEN, literally all by himself. The space these receivers can create is downright dirty. Guys like Gesicki, Ced Wilson and Chase Edmonds are going to feast while opposing teams try to cover Hill and Waddle.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:47 am

Watching that play makes me think Miami has a shot at going to the playoffs. Miami always seems broken though. Fix one issue then another pops up. My biggest concern going onto the season is the coaching on defense.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:40 am

My biggest concern going onto the season is the coaching on defense.

My biggest concern CONTINUES to be the offensive line. Will adding Armstead (and we know he will miss games, he usually does) and C Williams be ENOUGH to field an effective offensive line?

Every year this team tries free agents, draft picks, trades - anything to "shore up" the line and it never works. Will it FINALLY work this season? I hope so, I THINK so, but until I see it, I won't believe it. Not with our track record....
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:42 pm

white1 wrote:
My biggest concern going onto the season is the coaching on defense.

My biggest concern CONTINUES to be the offensive line.  Will adding Armstead (and we know he will miss games, he usually does) and C Williams be ENOUGH to field an effective offensive line?

Every year this team tries free agents, draft picks, trades - anything to "shore up" the line and it never works.  Will it FINALLY work this season? I hope so, I THINK so, but until I see it, I won't believe it.  Not with our track record....

I knew white1 would eventually come around to the dark side...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I also knew I couldn't be the only one who thinks this team just hasn't done enough to make this position area good enough. But then again Burrow reached a Super Bowl despite being the league's most sacked QB so...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:56 am

I believe the Dolphins will add a veteran who gets cut in the next couple weeks. I would really like them to get a C or LG if not to add quality depth.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:16 am

In 2009, there was a kid who got drafted #7 in the NBA draft who many said he was too small and too frail to succeed in the league. He had problems in both ankles early in his a career but he kept his faith and blocked out the noise that came heavily.

This is exactly what they said about Steph

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/183841-nba-draft-prospects-stephen-curry-davidson

I really love the way Steph plays the game and how he gives a lot of credit to his teammates and never complains about anything. His selflessness on his role on the team creates a winning attitude.

The reason I bring this up is because it seems on the surface that this team is headed in that direction. I see Steph in Tua. I see Klay in Waddle. I see Draymond in Hill, I see Wiggins in Gesicki. Its just eerily familiar.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2