The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colin Cowherd take

5 posters

Go down

Colin Cowherd take Empty Colin Cowherd take

Post by CarsonChris Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:49 pm

The videos and news coming out of Miami has Colin singing Tua's praises this training camp. Big switch from prior two years. He's also sounding the alarm about the Patriots and their chaotic mess. Patriots sound like last year's Miami team. They have multiple play callers that haven't done it before.

CarsonChris

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Colin Cowherd take Empty Re: Colin Cowherd take

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:04 pm

When I clicked on this I thought it would be the usual Tua bashing and trashing. There's a reason I call him Colin Blowhard. But maybe he's not so bad after all Smile

Or maybe it's just the media lamely attempting to jump on the Tua bandwagon now so they can claim if he delivers that they knew it all along and start yammering about how *some* people gave up on him way too early Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:36 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:When I clicked on this I thought it would be the usual Tua bashing and trashing. There's a reason I call him Colin Blowhard. But maybe he's not so bad after all Smile

Or maybe it's just the media lamely attempting to jump on the Tua bandwagon now so they can claim if he delivers that they knew it all along and start yammering about how *some* people gave up on him way too early Rolling Eyes

Colin's take. Tua was accurate in HS and college. At Alabama he had a great line and great receivers. He didn't have those in the NFL until this year. The pre-season videos make Tua look more capable this year. He's buying into the pre-season hype.

CarsonChris

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:38 am

Speaking of the Patriots, they aren't hitting the panic button yet but their finger is poised and hovering over it Smile

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/09/patriots-offense-struggling-in-training-camp/
white1
white1

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:44 am

I liked Cowherd when he first came on the scene, but in recent years he has indeed turned into Colin Blowhard. He changes his opinion constantly. He went from praising Tua during the draft process, to shitting all over him for 2 whole years, and now he's praising him again. Rolling Eyes

As far as the Patriots, their offense is now being run by two defensive coaches and a special teams coach. What could possibly go wrong? jocolor

They had a fantastic running game last season, but now that McDaniels left they are implementing an entirely new run system. Why??? They were able to hide Mac Jones behind that run game last season, using almost constant playaction. If they can't run, Jones will be exposed and he's going to flop. Just watch.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:15 pm

Cowherd is in to the "hot takes." He is trying to generate views and hits and his takes reflect that.

I am not one to think Belicheck is gonna do something to destroy his team, but then I remember what happened when he was in Cleveland too. The wheels came off that team in a hurry, and his reactions or lack thereof just compounded the problems.

It would really be nice to see the Pats tank and splatter all the way down into the AFC East cellar! In the best of both worlds, both the Pats and the Jets TIE for last in the AFC East!!

Twisted Evil

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:41 pm

finfanatic wrote:
It would really be nice to see the Pats tank and splatter all the way down into the AFC East cellar! In the best of both worlds, both the Pats and the Jets TIE for last in the AFC East!!  

That would be beautiful! Cool

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down