The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Me Crazy...

4 posters

Go down

Call Me Crazy... Empty Call Me Crazy...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:12 pm

But I'm now starting to think this team could actually start 4-0, after being convinced two weeks ago they'd start 0-4 or 1-3 at best Shocked Shocked Shocked

SO...can you guys please talk me out of my newfound insanity?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Call Me Crazy... Empty Re: Call Me Crazy...

Post by JMP Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:17 pm

One game at a time! I don't know that we can beat Buffalo, but after today I will never say never!

I will say this: we should beat the Bengals.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:50 pm

This was the rope a dope. Jabs for the majority of the fight then uppercuts and haymakers to the face.

The deep balls to Tyreek definitely give us a new look offense. Underneath. underneath, boom over the top. A win vs Buffalo and Miami can write its own ticket to the playoffs.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:43 am

CarsonChris wrote:This was the rope a dope. Jabs for the majority of the fight then uppercuts and haymakers to the face.

The deep balls to Tyreek definitely give us a new look offense. Underneath. underneath, boom over the top. A win vs Buffalo and Miami can write its own ticket to the playoffs.

Great point with the "rope a dope"! I swear McDaniel was setting up the Ravens. Throughout the first half, Hill was running routes at or near the line of scrimmage. At one point he had 6 catches...for just 48 yards. Then all of a sudden, McDaniel unleashed him and started sending him deep. I think the Ravens were lulled to sleep, and I think it was all by design. Brilliant!

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 and CarsonChris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:14 am

Cincy is struggling on offense. I believe their line is weak again - poor running game and Burrow under pressure all day.

Losing to Dallas with a backup QB? Not good....
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:18 am

white1 wrote:

Cincy is struggling on offense.  I believe their line is weak again - poor running game and Burrow under pressure all day.

Losing to Dallas with a backup QB? Not good.....

Totally agree, but even with all those problems they're just barely losing. If they get it together even a little they can still reel off a win streak and make the playoffs. Again, this will seem crazy but I'm actually now more worried about that game than I am the Bills! Seriously.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:21 am

white1 wrote:

Cincy is struggling on offense.  I believe their line is weak again - poor running game and Burrow under pressure all day.

Losing to Dallas with a backup QB? Not good....

The Bengals weren't even all that good last season - just 10 regular season wins. They took advantage of an injury-riddled division and got hot in the playoffs, but that team sure never looked like a perennial contender to me. This season, you're seeing that their head coach really isn't very good, and the offensive play design of going 4 and 5 wide every play with a horrible OL just doesn't work. They made MAJOR changes to the OL in the offseason, and it's even worse now than it was last season. That looks like a team in big trouble.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down