The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins workout TEs

3 posters

Go down

Dolphins workout TEs Empty Dolphins workout TEs

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:46 am

Heading into Sunday’s game against the Baltimore Ravens, the Miami Dolphins were without tight ends Cethan Carter and Hunter Long, as they were dealing with a concussion and ankle injury, respectively.

Undrafted rookie Tanner Conner, who was active for the Week 2 contest, was also on the injury report last week with a knee injury.

With Carter and Long’s statuses unknown for their next game against the Buffalo Bills, Miami worked out four tight ends on Monday – Darrell Daniels, Ryan Izzo, James O’Shaughnessy and Deon Yelder.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dolphins-try-quartet-tight-ends-211820876.html

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Dolphins workout TEs Empty Re: Dolphins workout TEs

Post by JMP Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:43 am

I'd definitely be interested in Izzo or O’Shaughnessy. Both good STs players who have also made offensive contributions over the years.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Long can get tossed onto the waiver wire along with Iggy and Jackson. It's a genuine miracle this team's had winning records the past two seasons and is 2-0 this season with all of Grier's many misses, missteps, miscues and malfeasance Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

At this point I doubt any team would give up more than a 7th for that terrible trio.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:07 pm

Also, I was thinking about this watching Devin Duvernay soar down the sidelines with the opening kickoff, maybe having Carter around could've prevented that since he's supposed to be such a special teams ace. They sure did look discombobulated and disorganized on that play Mad

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:49 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Also, I was thinking about this watching Devin Duvernay soar down the sidelines with the opening kickoff, maybe having Carter around could've prevented that since he's supposed to be such a special teams ace. They sure did look discombobulated and disorganized on that play Mad

On the replay after the return, I could have sworn I saw number 57 on the Ravens deliver a key block in the back that wasn't called. No one else has mentioned it and there's nothing to be done about it now anyway, but the game could have been very different if a flag was thrown there. I'm recording the replay of the game tonight on NFLN, and I'll see if I can spot the block when I watch it.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 pm

JMP wrote:On the replay after the return, I could have sworn I saw number 57 on the Ravens deliver a key block in the back that wasn't called.  No one else has mentioned it and there's nothing to be done about it now anyway, but the game could have been very different if a flag was thrown there.  I'm recording the replay of the game tonight on NFLN, and I'll see if I can spot the block when I watch it.

Just saw it on the replay, and I couldn't see anything except #57 celebrating with Duvernay in the end zone. If he did anything it was way behind the play. Maybe Youtube has something.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:52 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:On the replay after the return, I could have sworn I saw number 57 on the Ravens deliver a key block in the back that wasn't called.  No one else has mentioned it and there's nothing to be done about it now anyway, but the game could have been very different if a flag was thrown there.  I'm recording the replay of the game tonight on NFLN, and I'll see if I can spot the block when I watch it.

Just saw it on the replay, and I couldn't see anything except #57 celebrating with Duvernay in the end zone. If he did anything it was way behind the play. Maybe Youtube has something.

I did watch the replay last night, and didn't see anything that time. Maybe I was just imagining it! LOL

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down