The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season

4 posters

Go down

Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season Empty Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season

Post by rightchea Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:32 pm

AP wrote:The Miami Dolphins are lucky their first game is more than four months away, because they were far from full strength for their first practice under new coach Adam Gase.

Absent from the voluntary workout Tuesday were four defensive starters -- safety Reshad Jones, tackle Ndamukong Suh, end Mario Williams and linebacker Koa Misi. End Cameron Wake was in uniform but didn't take part in team drills because he's recovering from Achilles tendon surgery.

http://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/miami-dolphins-voluntary-workouts-ndamukong-suh-mario-williams-042616

From what it sound like on the website Williams and Misi are the only ones that had a legit reason. Jones want more money and Suh does the usual. Miami will probably get rid of Jones because of the moeny he wants.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season Empty Re: Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season

Post by Birdmond Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:53 am

It's voluntary. Not really worried about it. Personally I think Jones is making a bad business decision. I'd play out my deal and then hit the open market.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season Empty Re: Key Dolphins missing in first voluntary workout of the season

Post by white1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:29 am

We knew how Suh rolled when we signed him. If the expectation was he would be there, no one's fault but our own front office.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:10 am

Jones is already making a shit-ton of money. I believe he is the highest-paid strong safety in the league. No need for him to complain IMO.

As for Suh, he's never been a team leader and never will be. I think he absolutely should be there to send a message that this is a TEAM, especially with a new coaching staff, but he always does whatever he wants and his only loyalty is to himself. That's a big problem with this locker room - the "stars" on this team have no leadership ability at all.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:21 am

Agree with JMP regarding leadership. Most times, cannot be developed in those already in house if they are not leaders already.

Only way to fix it is to draft some.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down