The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?"

2 posters

Go down

Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?" Empty Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?"

Post by JMP Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:55 am

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-stopping-tua-tagovailoa-miami-dolphins-offense-mike-mcdaniel-2022

I'm not usually a PFF fan, but this is a great article about Tua and the Dolphins offense.

There was no easier engagement play on social media this offseason than to lampoon Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. The jokes were always the same and inevitably went viral.

Even when his own coach and own wide receivers went to bat for the accuracy of their young quarterback, the masses still didn’t want to listen...

Now nine weeks into the 2022 NFL season, it’s Tua and Dolphins faithful doing the laughing. Miami hasn’t lost a game Tagovailoa has started and finished this season. They lead the NFL in expected points added per play when he is under center. And per PFF’s ball charting through nine weeks, Tua is the most accurate quarterback in the game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?" Empty Re: Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?"

Post by finfanatic Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:21 pm

Yeah I heard Cowherd at lunch today saying how Tua "under throws" every deep pass.

Pathetic.

At least that big-nosed Nick Wright (I think?) said he was wrong about Tua being only a backup QB in the NFL.

As much accuracy as Tua has displayed down the field and some nitwits are still harping on under throws?

Tua does need to not worry about OVERTHROWING Waddle or Hill IMO. Just throw it up and let them run under it.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?" Empty Re: Article: "No, really, who is stopping Tua Tagovailoa and this Miami Dolphins offense?"

Post by JMP Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:29 pm

I didn't hear them myself, but apparently hell froze over and BOTH Mike Tannenbaum and Keyshawn Johnson are now fully on the Tua bandwagon. They were two of the most hardcore Tua haters. I say, screw 'em.

On the underthrows: underthrows are often a good thing on deep passes. If the receiver doesn't catch it, there's a good chance the defender will get a big pass interference penalty called. We've seen it numerous times this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Tua is being taught to underthrow in certain situations.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down