The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game thoughts: Week 10, Browns at Dolphins

+4
finskev
Umix10
DolFan 316
JMP
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game thoughts: Week 10, Browns at Dolphins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thoughts: Week 10, Browns at Dolphins

Post by JMP Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:12 pm

Damn, check out this KILLER block by Robert Hunt, taking out Myles Garrett!   Shocked

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Game thoughts: Week 10, Browns at Dolphins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thoughts: Week 10, Browns at Dolphins

Post by finskev Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:07 pm

That is How You cover for Your Teammate and Save Your Qb and get 6 Points.

finskev

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:00 am

finskev wrote:That is How You cover for Your Teammate and Save Your Qb and get 6 Points.

Hell yeah! That's a great sign of how this line has come together.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 am

Yep, if all Grier's picks would turn out as good as Hunt, the Phins would be stocked!!

What is amazing to me is how the Oline seems to be IMPROVING? With a couple of backups too.

I guess if you can keep the same 5 guys in there and they get used to working together and the coaching is decent or good, or maybe even exceptional... you can have a good Oline.

Who knew?

Certainly not ToxicTeamKiller Flores apparently. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe this will be the start of a long, Long, LONG stretch of coaching staff stability for the Dolphins. That would be wonderful. If we could only come up with a way to keep RuhRohRoss from screwing anything else up! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:34 am

It's called "the Grier busts no longer playing". Strange how that works scratch

I never ever EVER root for players to get injured, not even Brady or Watson. But there's also absolutely, positively no question that the O-line is infinitely better without Jackson and Eichenberg. If this doesn't prove Grier should no longer bother to draft O-linemen I don't know what does!!!

And don't give me Hunt, he's the acorn that Grier the blind squirrel found. Besides I can always counter with Dieter, who's apparently so bad he can't even play at all! Also, Kindley's no longer even on the team or *any* team's roster right now. That makes Grier ONE FOR FIVE in drafting O-linemen since 2019!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

The key to this team having a decent O-line is for Grier to only bring in undrafted rookies and FAs. Who knew?

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:29 pm

Pretty awesome to hear an opponent talking about the Dolphins like this:

Hayden Grove
@H_Grove

Myles Garrett said that he was shocked at how detailed the Dolphins plan of attack for the Browns was. Said it was specifically tailored to them and the exact things they do. Said it was like the Dolphins knew what adjustments were coming and exploited every facet of the game.
1:10 PM · Nov 18, 2022

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:50 am

JMP wrote:Pretty awesome to hear an opponent talking about the Dolphins like this:

Hayden Grove
@H_Grove

Myles Garrett said that he was shocked at how detailed the Dolphins plan of attack for the Browns was. Said it was specifically tailored to them and the exact things they do. Said it was like the Dolphins knew what adjustments were coming and exploited every facet of the game.
1:10 PM · Nov 18, 2022

That's pretty cool. Coaching matters. Time to fix the defense. It's the one thing standing in the way of a championship.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2