The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO EXCUSES!!!

+3
white1
JMP
DolFan 316
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NO EXCUSES!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: NO EXCUSES!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:11 pm

I go take a shower and come back to find out that...somehow the Chiefs are on the verge of blowing a 27-0 lead to the BRONCOS?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

This would be the most shocking outcome to an NFL game in years, maybe even decades! Especially since the Broncos had only scored 21 or more TWICE this season coming in!!!

McDaniel better be taking note and not let off the gas if the Fins jump out on top VS the Herberts!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Mike White left the game twice with a rib injury and was sent to the hospital after the game. He's a tough SOB and is a helluva lot better than Zach Wilson (who isn't?) but he just doesn't put points on the board. I think it's great that he threw for a lot of yards against the Bills today - gives me hope for next week.

Trevor Lawrence finally starting to look like an NFL QB - about time. Hope he lights up the Jets in 2 weeks.

The Steelers had to play Mitch Trubisky today, and he was godawful. I don't think Pickett is any good, but I bet they would have beaten the Ravens today with Pickett.

Justin Jefferson with 223 yards receiving today! He is now ahead of Tyreek in the receiving leaders by 3 catches and 121 yards. Hopefully Tyreek gets back to #1 in both categories tonight!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:35 pm

JMP wrote:I walked away from that game very unimpressed with the Niners.  They don't look like Super Bowl contenders to me.  I think Philly, Dallas and Minnesota would destroy that overrated defense.

What do you think about their D now? scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:32 pm

Chargers are full of backups due to injuries. We need this win

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2