The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Early Holiday Gift

2 posters

Go down

An Early Holiday Gift  Empty An Early Holiday Gift

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:48 pm

Two of them actually. Since we all know the Fins have no chance in Barfalo, I decided to just put up these two full games from '96 and '00 when they did win there. The way I figure it, you'll all have a much better time watching these instead of the Saturday Night Massacre, subpar video quality and all.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

An Early Holiday Gift  Empty Re: An Early Holiday Gift

Post by finfanatic Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:38 am

Well, I will set the game to record and view it later... with a ready receptacle for the peristaltic upheaval the Phins egregious offense and dismal defense will no doubt induce!

I know I said is another post, but this has been the most brutal, gruesome Lucy Trigger I can remember. I shan't be fooled again; this I vow! Evil or Very Mad

From now on in any possible, distant future winning streaks or good news for the Phins I shall incorporate the Warning and Advisement... "Until the Lucy Trigger is triggered... er... fired... goes into effect!"

Neutral
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:47 am

Sorry about the whole "no remote links allowed because muh copyright" garbage from the NFL, but I promise it's the full Fins-Bills games in Barfalo from '96 and '00.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down