The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want To Apologize...

4 posters

Go down

I Want To Apologize... Empty I Want To Apologize...

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:01 am

For being such a wet blanket about this playoffs thing. It was selfish of me and I failed to read the room and understand that just because I'm less than excited doesn't mean that nobody else has a right to be.

This helped set me straight.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Want To Apologize... Empty Re: I Want To Apologize...

Post by JMP Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:47 am

Awesome video! That kinda looked like me, except I admit I had tears in my eyes! LOL

But no reason at all to apologize, and you're not being selfish. It seems like most Dolfans (at least the ones posting online) don't really care about making the playoffs and think the team isn't good and will lose to Buffalo. My brother, who has been a Dolfan since the late 60s, feels that way. So you are definitely not alone, and no need to apologize for how you feel - not on this board, anyway!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:50 pm

Love it, The One Time I got Happy this season after the Steelers Win and was celebrating My Wife was giving Me Grief.

I Actually Like Watching the Game at Work instead of at Home because My Family Roots against Them just so they can give Me Crap.

finskev

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:21 pm

finskev wrote:Love it, The One Time I got Happy this season after the Steelers Win and was celebrating My Wife was giving Me Grief.

I Actually Like Watching the Game at Work instead of at Home because My Family Roots against Them just so they can give Me Crap.

Very Happy

My wife is always saying "what the hell is wrong with you??" when I'm screaming during the games...you'd think she'd be used it after 23 years of marriage! I Want To Apologize... 1f606

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:32 pm

Love that. What makes the video for me is how happy the dog is even. :-)

And yes that’s exactly the way I used to be before all the years of being worn down by Bumstedt, Mr. Magoo and Crazy Eyes Gase. Maybe this bunch can build on this year. Hope so.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down