The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Ready For Some Emotional Abuse?

2 posters

Go down

Everybody Ready For Some Emotional Abuse?  Empty Everybody Ready For Some Emotional Abuse?

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:56 am

Welcome to the DolFan Hotel's restaurant. Our breakfast special today is two entrees of gloom and doom, with a main course of abject despair followed by a dessert of ennui. That's also our special for lunch and dinner as well. Come to think of it, that's all we serve so it's not actually "special" from a technical or rational sense. Just like the Dolphins team, really. But at least afterwards we offer plenty of restrooms for you to vomit into the toilet, and the pillowcases in our rooms are composed of extra thick material to absorb the tears our guests frequently emit.

Also, if you mention Chris Grier's name you get all this and more for half price. It never ceases to amaze me how many of our guests are unable to say it for some strange reason though. It's the darndest thing listening to them struggle to get it out. Oh well, their loss. As a DolFan I'm assuming you're all too familiar with losses, am I right?

(Sighs.) Why oh why am I stuck in THIS job??? Oh that's right, when I interviewed for a position on the staff at that much fancier Bills hotel down the road, the one all the cool people love going to, they told me I had too much personal integrity to take me on. Too much personal integrity!!! Can you believe it? (Shakes head and walks off.)

DolFan 316

finskev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Everybody Ready For Some Emotional Abuse?  Empty Re: Everybody Ready For Some Emotional Abuse?

Post by finfanatic Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:11 am

Laughing

Long suffering Dolphins Phans!

At least we made the playoffs.

Sort of like winning a fruit of the month club gift and they only send you Durian!! Look it up if you need to, but trust me, it ain't no gift at all.

How sad is it that the main problem (one of the top three anyway...) for the team is still the Oline? After Armstead and Williams signed in Free agency, and all the draft picks, the team still had to scour thru cast offs, and practice squads looking for help!

This falls squarely on he who shall go unnamed IMO. And he should be unceremoniously kicked to the curb, but he won't be.

Long suffering indeed.

(sigh)

finfanatic
finfanatic

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down