The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DING DONG, THE BILLS ARE DEAD!!!

+2
JMP
DolFan 316
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DING DONG, THE BILLS ARE DEAD!!!  Empty DING DONG, THE BILLS ARE DEAD!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:36 pm

HA!!! THE NFL DID EVERYTHING IN ITS POWER TO RIG A TITLE WIN FOR THEM AND THEY STILL COULDN'T EVEN REACH THE AFC TITLE GAME, HOW PATHETIC IS THAT??? BILLS MAFIA MY ASS!!! THEY CAN ALL GO HOME AND WHINE ON TWITTER ABOUT HOW UNFAIR IT IS THAT THE NFL DIDN'T JUST GIVE THEM THE LOMBARDI TROPHY, BUNCHA DAMN BABIES!!! I WOULD SAY THEY CAN SUCK MY COCK BUT I WOULDN'T LET ANY WOMEN FROM BARFALO NEAR IT!!! WHEN THE BILLS LOSE, THE REST OF HUMANITY WINS, BAYBEH!!! cheers cheers cheers

You have no idea how the Bills losing has already and vastly improved my quality of life. Seriously. I kept telling everybody I could that they weren't that good and won way more than they should. You know a team is a bunch of poseurs and frauds when the league they're in pretty much openly admits to wanting them to win a title and they can't even win 2 playoff games. Just like last season come to think of it. All that crap about changing the postseason OT rules and for what??? It accomplished NOTHING, just like all the other shitty shenanigans the NFL pulled to drag their precious Bills kicking and screaming to the Super Bowl. Maybe now the NFL will give up trying to force a team down everyone's throat as the "next champs" and go back to letting teams EARN it. You know, like it's always been in legitimate sports before a certain group decided to rig everything in society so their "chosen ones" somehow always "won".

In a fair NFL, I would even go as far as to say that next season the Fins will be better and even sweep this unfunny joke of a team.

I'm so damn happy that I'm not even thinking about the looming possibility of Burrow reaching his second straight Super Bowl and winning it this time. Nope, not letting that bring me down. Not this week.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

DING DONG, THE BILLS ARE DEAD!!!  Empty Re: DING DONG, THE BILLS ARE DEAD!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:42 pm

Found this gem on PFT, which is actually fun to read when stuff like this happens. Seriously, the comments are hilarious and sometimes border on awesome. You'd be amazed at how many people over there are like us and sick of all the garbage happening today.

ANYWAY...Jordan Poyer and Tre'Davius White were taken out of the game and evaluated for head injuries. The NFL spotter actually did his job for a change. But then according to the article...

UPDATE 5:47 p.m. ET: White has returned to the field on Buffalo’s next defensive possession.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/22/jordan-poyer-tredavious-white-being-evaluated-for-head-injuries/

Player safety??? What player safety??? Apparently Bills players can take shots to the head and be perfectly fine Rolling Eyes

I am now convinced that if the Bills had won this game the NFL would suddenly have forced the Chiefs to play without Mahomes. For his own good of course...

How many concussions has Bills center Mitch Morse had in his career again? scratch

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:05 pm

It is indeed a beautiful day! cheers sunny cheers sunny

FUCK THE BILLS!! Lil' Joshy got his ass kicked today, and it was glorious!

And fuck Tony Romo...his "champs" are finished!!!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:11 pm

JMP wrote:It is indeed a beautiful day!  cheers sunny cheers sunny

FUCK THE BILLS!!  Lil' Joshy got his ass kicked today, and it was glorious!

And fuck Tony Romo...his "champs" are finished!!!!

Tony Romo legit needs to be fired and never allowed to announce again, not even a random Peewee League game. His spot can be taken by Brady.

I cannot emphasize enough that never in my 40 years of following the NFL nor in all my time studying NFL history have I ever seen or heard of any team being so openly favored by the league itself.

Maybe now that stupid playoff OT rule will be quietly rescinded just like the idiotic PI review rule from a few years back. Might as well do away with the spotters as well since they apparently only do their jobs when they feel like it.

DolFan 316

JMP and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:21 pm

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:19 pm

Also, Bills fans have suddenly decided that their GM can't draft worth a damn. The crazy thing is, the past 4 years they might actually kinda have a point Shocked But it's still hilarious seeing them go from "we've got the Super Bowl as good as won!" to "we need to stop having horrible drafts!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://stathead.com/tiny/SipAd

Again, this team IS JUST NOT THAT GOOD. Aside from Allen and Diggs there's just no fucking way they should be 4-plus games better than the Fins every year. There's DEFINITELY no way they should've curbstomped the Fins from 2020-21 from a pure talent standpoint. Hell, the Fins should've beaten them three times THIS season!!!

I hope they actually do fire McDermott like some of their fans are now calling for, just so the next coach can run them into a ditch  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

EDIT: And also, the fans--the same ones from the same board who whined about suing the Fins for OSHA violations because their stadium was too hot--are now whining about how they would've won had this game been played in a dome (coughATLANTAcough) and the weather was just too darn cold and rough for them. Seriously. I cannot make this up.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:16 pm

And now to REALLY blow your minds...

I've never revealed this before, but from at least age 4 (earliest I can remember) to age 16 I lived next door to...Bills fans. And yes, they actually were from Buffalo. Believe it or not I actually got along very well with them, and I don't think it was just because the Bills sucked for most of that time. And then the mother of the wife would move from Buffalo to the same street and become my honorary third grandma. Really.

Am I going soft on you guys? What's my point? I guess it's that like so many other things in today's world, Bills fans have become corrupted and not nearly as good as they once were. Which means it's perfectly fine for us all to revel in their misfortune right now because lord knows they deserve it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

EDIT: Especially since Bills fans are completely ignoring ALL the OBVIOUS rigging the league did in their favor and actually insisting that their team were VICTIMS who experienced a horrific ordeal this season to a degree that no other team ever has!!! Again, I cannot make this up. The consensus is, "No wonder they lost with all the stuff they had to deal with including the awful weather". Yes, they're actually including cold and snow as part of the "horrific ordeal". Just un-fucking believable...

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:21 am

Bills WR Stefon Diggs darted out of the locker room with all his stuff before some of the Bills coaches were even down to the tunnel area. Practice squad RB Duke Johnson stopped Diggs before he left the stadium and brought him back to the locker room. He left a few minutes later.

During the game, Diggs was spotted on Buffalo’s sideline seemingly upset with quarterback Josh Allen. He appeared to yell at the QB during the fourth quarter of the 27-10 loss.

After leaving the locker room, Diggs did not speak to the media. He left the stadium for good.

Diggs heading out in an upset fashion is not a great look no matter how you slice it.

While fans of a team might enjoy Diggs snubbing his media responsibilities, teammates might think differently. After such a loss, no one wants to face the music. It’s not fun.

Diggs, a team captain, decided his teammates could take care of that. He was out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-stefon-diggs-jets-locker-013430818.html

hahaha. love it. the Bills are such frontrunners. as soon as things don't go their way, they throw tantrums and fold. i have a feeling we may have just witnessed Josh Allen's highwater mark. i see them with a an early wild card exit next year. the cracks are starting to show.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:41 am

mercury22nathan wrote:hahaha.  love it.  the Bills are such frontrunners.  as soon as things don't go their way, they throw tantrums and fold.  i have a feeling we may have just witnessed Josh Allen's highwater mark.  i see them with a an early wild card exit next year.  the cracks are starting to show.

Their cap is currently almost $8.5 mil in the red so they'll need to restructure some deals just to keep guys around...

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/buffalo-bills

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:21 am

Some key Bills free agents: Poyer, Saffold, Edmunds, Singletary.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:29 am

JMP wrote:Some key Bills free agents: Poyer, Saffold, Edmunds, Singletary.

Bills fans seem to hate him, but I wanted Grier to draft Edmunds all along and he'd be the best LB this team has.

I know Hal is rooting for Singletary to be signed! Razz cheers

DolFan 316

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:59 am

1:57 Sums up how I feel about the Bills. And yes, that is Sam Wyche.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:23 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:Some key Bills free agents: Poyer, Saffold, Edmunds, Singletary.

Bills fans seem to hate him, but I wanted Grier to draft Edmunds all along and he'd be the best LB this team has.

I know Hal is rooting for Singletary to be signed! Razz cheers

Devin's a beast.  Bills never seem to want to give him the ball but every time they do, the first tackler never brings him down.  It was the same way at FAU when he was getting 30 carries instead of 10.  He will continue to produce at a high level with the ball in his hands for another 4 years IMO.  Just like Alfred Morris, no one saw him coming in the NFL.  I wish they'd both been Fins, along with Trey Hendricksen....not that I'm a FAU homer or anything.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:54 pm

Devin's a beast. Bills never seem to want to give him the ball but every time they do, the first tackler never brings him down. It was the same way at FAU when he was getting 30 carries instead of 10. He will continue to produce at a high level with the ball in his hands for another 4 years IMO. Just like Alfred Morris, no one saw him coming in the NFL. I wish they'd both been Fins, along with Trey Hendricksen....not that I'm a FAU homer or anything.

With the way he has been under utilized and the fact the league views RBs as a "dime a dozen" Singletary is definitely gettable.

No agent on earth can drum up a market for a RB with stats that say he's just OK. Especially after they have played out their rookie deal. If we want him we can get him. Cheap.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:30 pm

You had to know the Bills were in trouble when the banged up, mutilated Oline, and the porous Defense Dolphins went into Barfalo behind the 2nd best 7th Round Rookie Qb from this draft (.... Oh heck!! Now I've done it! I've unleashed another wave of the DF316-Bashing-Grier-cuz-of-Purdy!! ) and almost upset the Buffalo Road to the SB Apple cart!

No way, no how, a SB Contender team should ALMOST lose a home game to that bedraggled Phins team IMO.

As someone above said... Maybe the cracks are showing?

And I would love it if the Bills fired McDermott!
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:31 am

Seems like Josh Allen has a bit of the Mike McDaniel issue, where he wants to throw deep every down instead of taking what the defense gives and trying to move the chains. That really hurt him against the Bengals.

As for Devin Singletary, I have to admit that he's a much better player than I ever expected. He could be a nice pairing with Mostert, but I just wonder if he has the speed that McDaniel wants.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:38 am

Wow. I love how the media has turned on Buffalo – as if they had nothing to do with being the ones to pump them up.

The Bills were overrated.

However, it’s been made clear how many roster holes the media glazed right over when penciling in Buffalo as the clear-cut Super Bowl favorite heading into this season.

The games have been telling us the harsh truth all season that we overrated this roster.

If you were generous, you could have called the Miller signing the “icing on the cake,” for the Bills' defense. The rest of the layers didn’t hold up.

You can overlook pass protection or run blocking woes when you have elite skill position talent. The Bills obviously do not and were never going to. The Bills have two elite players in Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs. That is it.

The Buffalo offense was far too Josh Allen in chaos mode/Stefon Diggs being great or bust this year.

Gabe Davis was aggressively steamed up fantasy draft boards because people do not watch film or understand players. There was far more evidence all over Davis’ resume, on film and on paper, that he wasn’t ready to be a clear-cut, every-down WR2. Davis was a Day 3 draft pick who thrived in a limited role. That’s where he should stay.

https://sports.yahoo.com/divisional-round-caredont-care-bills-loss-to-bengals-exposed-flaws-we-should-have-seen-all-along-232852257.html

So after being told all season how great this team was and how superior they were, you now wanna hypocritically tell me you knew all along the Bills are only a 3 person team (Allen, Diggs and Miller)? Hmm, where was all this “analysis” when Tony Romo and the rest were salivating and had crowned them the champions since about week 3. And the now hindsight attack on Gabe Davis is unreal. Just goes to show you, the media will use you for their own agenda but as soon as you fail at holding up their prophecies, they’ll tear you apart.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:00 am

mercury22nathan wrote:Wow.  I love how the media has turned on Buffalo – as if they had nothing to do with being the ones to pump them up.

The Bills were overrated.

However, it’s been made clear how many roster holes the media glazed right over when penciling in Buffalo as the clear-cut Super Bowl favorite heading into this season.

The games have been telling us the harsh truth all season that we overrated this roster.

If you were generous, you could have called the Miller signing the “icing on the cake,” for the Bills' defense. The rest of the layers didn’t hold up.

You can overlook pass protection or run blocking woes when you have elite skill position talent. The Bills obviously do not and were never going to. The Bills have two elite players in Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs. That is it.

The Buffalo offense was far too Josh Allen in chaos mode/Stefon Diggs being great or bust this year.

Gabe Davis was aggressively steamed up fantasy draft boards because people do not watch film or understand players. There was far more evidence all over Davis’ resume, on film and on paper, that he wasn’t ready to be a clear-cut, every-down WR2. Davis was a Day 3 draft pick who thrived in a limited role. That’s where he should stay.

https://sports.yahoo.com/divisional-round-caredont-care-bills-loss-to-bengals-exposed-flaws-we-should-have-seen-all-along-232852257.html

So after being told all season how great this team was and how superior they were, you now wanna hypocritically tell me you knew all along the Bills are only a 3 person team (Allen, Diggs and Miller)?  Hmm, where was all this “analysis” when Tony Romo and the rest were salivating and had crowned them the champions since about week 3.  And the now hindsight attack on Gabe Davis is unreal.  Just goes to show you, the media will use you for their own agenda but as soon as you fail at holding up their prophecies, they’ll tear you apart.

Great example of reconstructing the past! "Oh sure, we all knew this Bills team was flawed!" LOL While everything in the article is true, there was literally no one in the media mentioning these things - they were all too busy drooling over Josh Allen's arm strength and crowning the Bills as Super Bowl champs. As the author himself says, "This feels like hindsight analysis."

That Von Miller contract is terrible, and it looks like they can't get out of it till 2025...unless they want to take a ginormous cap hit before then.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:01 am

JMP wrote:Seems like Josh Allen has a bit of the Mike McDaniel issue, where he wants to throw deep every down instead of taking what the defense gives and trying to move the chains.  That really hurt him against the Bengals.

As for Devin Singletary, I have to admit that he's a much better player than I ever expected.  He could be a nice pairing with Mostert, but I just wonder if he has the speed that McDaniel wants.

A Singletary type available in this year's draft is Devon Achane of Texas A&M.  If we had more picks (&^%$).....I believe Achane is faster.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:14 am

HalCHorn wrote:
A Singletary type available in this year's draft is Devon Achane of Texas A&M.  If we had more picks (&^%$).....I believe Achane is faster.

Funny, I watched some Achane highlights this weekend after I saw a mention of him! There's a lot to like, and some people are saying he'll be the fastest RB in this draft class - and maybe even the fastest player at any position. He's very small (under 200) but he can break tackles and he's also a good receiver. The Phins will love that breakaway speed, I'm sure!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:14 pm

If Grier WANTS a RB, this year may be the time to use a high-ish draft pick for one.

If they are looking replace Mostert or Wilson, I would go with someone bigger than Achane.

Tank Bigsby from Auburn.
Israel Abanikanda from Pitt.
Zach Evans from Ole Miss.

I have been checking the RB position out some and I think the best fit for McD might be Kenny McIntosh from GA. He can block, pass catch, and is a patient RB who can make the cuts when needed.

If they are gonna go with a welter-weight RB, I would go after Tyjae Spears from Tulane.

Of course, in a few of the mocks, occasionally, Gibbs or Robinson makes it to the Phins 2nd rounder!!

I just have a hard time seeing Grier using the first pick he has for a RB.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:13 pm

If Achane makes it to pick #51, he will be difficult for the Dolphins to pass up. I prefer bigger backs, but his speed and athleticism are ideal for this offense. He's like the Tyreek Hill of RBs! LOL

I do like Kenny McIntosh a lot as well - he might be the more realistic option for the Phins and could be had with one of the third rounders.

It won't happen, but Achane and McIntosh would make a helluva 1-2 punch in the backfield! Cool

I'm also pretty high on Zach Charbonnet, but wonder if he's a bit too straight-line/North-South for the Phins.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:09 pm

HEY!!! Start your own draft thread, this is about reveling in the Bills' downfall, dammit! Mad

Um...I mean, I would appreciate it if we went back on topic and am politely asking to do so, thank you Cool

Still reveling BTW. Does that make me a horrible person? Probably. Do I particularly care? Not in the least Twisted Evil

Also, Bills fans really are a bunch of whiny brat bitches even by modern standards. Blaming the weather they and their team exist in ON A DAILY BASIS, saying the team was emotionally crushed after the Hamlin Incident when 2 days later he was pronounced perfectly fine and visited them multiple times, and even getting angry that the Bengals got angry at the NFL literally writing them off! If I wanted to be exposed to that level of emotional fragility and stupidity, I'd be a Twitter member.

Humanity really did escape a terrible fate when the Bills lost. Imagine how unwatchable the Super Bowl would've been with all the media fellating. I mean yeah, there's like 100 other terrible fates for humanity still in progress but at least we all avoided this one and in the end times that's all we can as for, really.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:45 am

Here you go DF - even better: Now the Bills GM is grousing about the Bengals having a great QB and WR on a rookie deal. Gives them an UNFAIR advantage that he has no way to fight.

I guess... but didn't he have a similar position when Josh Allen was still on his rookie deal? Oh, but no championship though, so... I guess I'm confused now?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/25/brandon-beane-bengals-have-advantage-of-joe-burrow-and-jamarr-chase-on-rookie-contracts/

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:28 am

white1 wrote:Here you go DF - even better:  Now the Bills GM is grousing about the Bengals having a great QB and WR on a rookie deal. Gives them an UNFAIR advantage that he has no way to fight.

I guess... but didn't he have a similar position when Josh Allen was still on his rookie deal? Oh, but no championship though, so... I guess I'm confused now?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/25/brandon-beane-bengals-have-advantage-of-joe-burrow-and-jamarr-chase-on-rookie-contracts/

Pitiful.

When you get beat, just say we lost and will attempt to do better.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next