The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO BILLS GO!!!

3 posters

Go down

GO BILLS GO!!! Empty GO BILLS GO!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:44 am

Don't look at me like that, there's a method to my madness...

It's vitally important that the Bills sweep the Pats. Why, you ask? Tiebreakers.

It does no good for the Bills to lose unless they somehow implode completely and lose out. That's because they have the tiebreaker over the Fins and could only finish behind Miami if they lose out *and* the Fins win out.

On the other hand, the Fins currently hold the tiebreaker over the Pats. In order for that to matter though, they *must* go into the finale a game behind NE at the worst. That means the Pats must lose two more. If the Bills don't beat them I don't think anybody else left on their schedule will. The Colts probably won't, and the Jags definitely won't.

SO...as much as it pains me to do it, I have to root for Barfalo. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few showers to take today...

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

GO BILLS GO!!! Empty Re: GO BILLS GO!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:45 am

You had ONE job, Barfalo...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:52 am

Belicheat adjusted to the windy weather and the home team didn't. Bills game planning has had some major hiccups when they aren't playing the Fins the past 2 years.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:57 am

HalCHorn wrote:Belicheat adjusted to the windy weather and the home team didn't.  Bills game planning has had some major hiccups when they aren't playing the Fins the past 2 years.

I know...why is it that they implement the ideal gameplan against us, yet shit the bed against the Pats? UGH!!!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:03 am

Not to mention 2 of Rousseau's 3 sacks this season are against this team. You cannot make this stuff up.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:08 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Not to mention 2 of Rousseau's 3 sacks this season are against this team. You cannot make this stuff up.

At least we can take heart in Phillips' emergence. Now clearly looking like he was the better choice than Rousseau---I know, it's still early, but that was a debate beforehand which would be better.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down