The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST

5 posters

Go down

Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST Empty Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST

Post by finfanatic Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:20 pm

I watched the first episode of Hard Knocks. It was unnerving as a Phins Phan IMO. Can you imagine a potent Jets offense with that Defense?

Aaron Rodgers still has a desire to play and he seems to be genuinely INVESTED in making everyone around him better!

I was hoping this was gonna be like Favre with the Jets, but at first observation, it is not. Rodgers being there has infused the Jets players with confidence.

The Bills... we have to hope the Diggs thing turns into a major distraction and causes turmoil and that the D being called by the HC is a disaster. Probably not gonna happen IMO.

The Pats... They have Bill O'Brien back at OC, and we know he knows how to scheme an offense and use his players, as long as you don't let him DRAFT the players....

(This is the fear I posted in another thread....)
My FEAR is that the Phins WILL BE much improved, and STILL not make the playoffs. Can you imagine if the Phins will 10 or 11 games and FAIL to make the playoffs?

I doubt 9 wins is going to get the Phins in the playoffs this year. They need to improve. Has the team improved enough to beat out the Bills? The Jets if Rodgers is playing at an MVP level?

I do not know.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST Empty Re: Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST

Post by JEGnj Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:45 pm

Everyone is like The JEsTS are a QB away the winning the SB. Well maybe on paper but guess what in reality the Dolphins were a QB away from a deep run. If Tua didn't get knocked out the Fins could've won the East and cruised in the Playoffs. Once we lost Tua we were done because of Teddy Trash.
The Jet's had a lot of rookies and young guys play great but Let's have Sauce play a few years in the NFL before naming him best cover guy in the NFL.
Rodgers is 40 and a weirdo. If crap goes south he will check out.

I will never ever get excited about a season because we have been beaten and broken for 50 years BUT if Tua stays healthy, no significant injuries, and the players perform as they are expected to Miami is the team to beat.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST Empty Re: Dolphins are the Third best team in the AFC EAST

Post by white1 Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:40 pm

Agree on the Jets FF with one caveat. I think their O line is even worse than ours. Rodgers won't make it healthy all season if that line is as bad as early reports indicate.
white1
white1

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:00 pm

I firmly disagree. I think this team is the 4th best in the division.

EDIT: Opinion has been strengthened after the Falcons disaster.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:24 pm

LOL The Jets are a joke. They have an aging Rodgers playing behind a garbage OL, with just one WR to worry about. Their running game is led by a guy coming off a torn ACL who may not be ready for the season. Their D feasted on backup QBs last season - let's see how they fare against a murderer's row of QBs this season.

The Bills and Dolphins will be competing for the East - that's all you need to know.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down