The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at

5 posters

Go down

Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at Empty Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at

Post by finfanatic Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:04 am

I see Hal's favorite late round DB is available as cut by the Lions:" Starling Thomas DB.

The Jets cut TE Zack Kuntz.

Chargers cut OC/OG Zack Bailey.

There were a bunch of DTs with experience cast off as well.

Anybody out there the Phins should definitely go after?
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at Empty Re: Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at

Post by finfanatic Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:11 am

The Dolphins have re-signed TE Tyler Kroft. They will have to cut somebody to do it but I have not been able to find who they are cutting?
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at Empty Re: Waiver Wire and Cut pickups the Phins should look at

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:29 am

Ramsey and Jones to IR/PUP made room for his return.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:04 am

I was hoping for Steelers TE Zach Gentry, but Kroft coming back kills that idea.

We could use help at DL and DB, but I haven't seen any names that jump out at me.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:24 am

I saw where they signed DB Nickerson back to. So was that the Ramsey and Jones moves for these two players?

I looked at the Roster and I suspect the last RB, Brooks, and one of the WRs, Cracraft, might be shuffled to the PS to make room for a new player being signed??

I still do not understand why they kept Kion Smith? That old trope about "incriminating pictures of bad behavior with a goat" of someone in the Phins front office... springs easily to mind at this point! Shocked pirat

finfanatic
finfanatic

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:42 am

Obviously I'd be all for seeing about Thomas on the PS but I doubt if Fins are interested.

Kuntz likely gets resigned to the Jests PS, if he hasn't been already. Julian Hill showed enough in TC to make me less interested in Kuntz.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:26 pm

I think Thomas got claimed by the Cards. So sad for him to have to go to that team where the owner makes Ross looks fairly, sorta, half-arsed okay. Rolling Eyes

And yes, Kuntz is on the Jets PS.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:45 pm

finfanatic wrote:I saw where they signed DB Nickerson back to. So was that the Ramsey and Jones moves for these two players?

I looked at the Roster and I suspect the last RB, Brooks, and one of the WRs, Cracraft, might be shuffled to the PS to make room for a new player being signed??

I still do not understand why they kept Kion Smith? That old trope about "incriminating pictures of bad behavior with a goat" of someone in the Phins front office... springs easily to mind at this point!    Shocked      pirat

Now with Wilson on IR, Brooks is secure on the roster.

Cracraft is on the bubble for sure, if we need a roster spot.

Kion Smith is a young, developmental tackle that showed improvement from last year to this year. Looks like there is some meat on the bone there...he may not last on the 53-man roster all season, but for now while we have the roster space it is worth keeping an ascending young player at a priority position.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:50 pm

Phins add RB Darrynton Evans to the practice squad. He's bounced around the league for the past couple of years and hasn't played much, but has some skills.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:15 pm

Makes sense with our injury situation at RB.

Depth player. Hoping Wilson, Ahmed, Achane all healing up well and ready for action soon!
white1
white1

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down