The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did I miss?

3 posters

Go down

What did I miss? Empty What did I miss?

Post by CarsonChris Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:58 pm

How does a team score 70? Went up hiking today. Came home me to hear the score! Was Denver playing with 8 men on the field?

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

What did I miss? Empty Re: What did I miss?

Post by JMP Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:12 pm

It was just one of those days where EVERYTHING we did on offense worked. Tua was deadly accurate, and the speed of our receivers and backs was just overwhelming for the Denver D. McDaniel called the game of his life, and the players executed perfectly.

Mostert ran like a man possessed, and Achane introduced himself to the NFL. Armstead started at LT and made a huge difference with tons of key blocks. Rookie TE Julian Hill also had a bunch of important blocks.

And the defense allowed just 1 TD and 13 total points. Special teams did give up a kick return for a TD.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:37 am

CarsonChris wrote:How does a team score 70? Went up hiking today. Came home me to hear the score! Was Denver playing with 8 men on the field?

They had Vance Joseph coaching the D so the effect was essentially the same Laughing Laughing Laughing

And yes, Broncos fans want him fired yesterday along with GM George Paton (who sucked when he was Director Of Player Personnel in Miami). Some of them are already feeling that Payton needs to go as well Shocked and Wilson's catching his share of bashing too. Then there's the usual civil war among fans of a bad team that we've all been through where the group who's angry and unhappy at the awfulness is being called "not real fans" by the other group and accused of being traitors to the cause. Some are even calling for the Broncos to tank for the top pick! I'm glad THOSE days are over for us!

DolFan 316

JMP and white1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down