The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giants at Miami game predictions

+3
DolFan 316
JMP
mercury22nathan
7 posters

Go down

Giants at Miami game predictions Empty Giants at Miami game predictions

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:47 am

both teams were embarrassed in their last games. the Dolphins should come out angry ready to prove they are still the challenger to the AFC East crown everyone thought they were up until last week. the Giants look like a defeated team in chaos. this should be a get back on track game for the Phins. this should be a blowout. that's a lot of "shoulds" - the NFL is never about should. but Miami should...um, WILL win.

Miami Dolphins - 27
New York Giants - 10

mercury22nathan

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Giants at Miami game predictions Empty Re: Giants at Miami game predictions

Post by JMP Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:57 am

Dolphins 37, Giants 3.

I expect total dominance, and I'm looking for at least one defensive TD in this game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:17 am

Giants starting RT Evan Neal verbally attacked Giants fans after Monday night's game:

https://nypost.com/2023/10/04/evan-neal-goes-scorched-earth-on-sheep-giants-fans-for-booing-him/

Evan Neal has no use for his critics.

The Giants’ right tackle and last year’s No. 7-overall pick doesn’t even appear to respect them.

“Why would a lion concern himself with the opinion of a sheep?” Neal told NJ.com on Wednesday. “The person that’s commenting on my performance, what does he do? Flip hot dogs and hamburgers somewhere?”

Neal has struggled through another nightmarish start to the season, and had another brutal showing during the Giants’ embarrassing 24-3 “Monday Night Football” loss to the Seahawks at MetLife Stadium.

The broadcast captured him egging on booing fans on the sideline, yelling at them to boo louder.

“Because that just further shows that people are fair-weather,” Neal told the outlet. “A lot of fans are bandwagoners. I mean, I get it: They want to see us perform well. And I respect all of that. But no one wants us to perform well more than we do.

“And how can you say you’re really a fan when we’re out there battling our asses off — and the game wasn’t going well — but the best you can do is boo your home team? So how much of a fan are you, really?”

WOW.   Shocked  That kind of thing does not play well in New York.

Here is reaction from the great Don LaGreca on the Michael Kay radio show - YOU MUST watch the video of LaGreca's rant - it is absolutely classic, and he is 100% on target.  And FYI, he is a life-long Giants fan (even though he covers the Jets for ESPN Radio here in NY).

Here's an article about the rant:
https://nypost.com/2023/10/04/don-la-greca-loses-his-mind-over-evan-neals-giants-fans-takedown/

“Are you kidding me?” La Greca asked incredulously.

“I’d cut his ass! How dare you? These people pay your salary, they pay an obnoxious amount of money to park, an obnoxious amount of money for PSLs, to sit there and watch this crap? And you call them hamburger flippers?

“You’re so much better? I’d rather have a guy that’s flipping hamburgers block than your piece of garbage ass. Who the hell are you to talk to fans like that, you piece of garbage.”

“I hate when players do that,” La Greca continued.

“You’re not above us. What, because you happen to play a sport? You’re better than me? You’re better than the people who pay your salary?

“These Giants fans were here before you and they’ll be here after your sorry ass is cut. What a piece of human trash. I don’t want to hear some apology. I don’t want to hear, ‘Oh, I was taken out of context.’ Done. I would cut his fat ass!”

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 and finfanatic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:07 am

JMP wrote:I'm looking for at least one defensive TD in this game.

wow, wouldn't that be nice. i've almost forgot what those feel like.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:15 am

After the Buffalo Blowout (should've taken another poll for that) I can't decide if the offense has been figured out already, the D is hopeless or both. So I'll go with 24-23 Fins. An actual loss here will also lose the fanbase as well--and should.

Sadly, 99.9% of NFL players really do think that 99.9% of fans work minimum wage jobs in the food service industry. They're so far detached from the reality the fans live in that it never occurs to them that the NFL couldn't possibly be raking in the money it is from "burger flippers".

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:05 pm

Well, Neal comes from U of Alabama and they have notoriously LOW Academic standards, and for a lot of their players... it shows sad to say!

But that take was hilarious. He was really angry as we all should be when someone reveals himself to be a mega-village idiot.

I HOPE Miami gets back on track here. They should, assuming the Geents are not able to imitate the Bills D on the Offense.

What I really hope is the Fangio super soft, super wide open, extra large passing lane ZONE DEFENSE doesn't make Daniel Jones looks like a franchise QB!!

I say Miami wins 31 - 16.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:47 pm

I'll say 35-24 Fins. Giants just aren't very good, Fins should get back on track.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:38 am

look, i know the lowly Commanderskins are not anywhere near the Phins, but did what the supposed worst team in the league (the Ohio St QB led Bears) did to them give anyone a bit of a chill regarding this Giants game. i hope "those that needed humbling" were watching last night. any given Sunday. do not underestimate anyone. do not come out flat. foot on the throttle from the beginning and take them out of the game in the first quarter - and then really drop the hammer thereafter.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:10 am

mercury22nathan wrote:look, i know the lowly Commanderskins are not anywhere near the Phins, but did what the supposed worst team in the league (the Ohio St QB led Bears) did to them give anyone a bit of a chill regarding this Giants game.  i hope "those that needed humbling" were watching last night.  any given Sunday.  do not underestimate anyone.  do not come out flat.  foot on the throttle from the beginning and take them out of the game in the first quarter - and then really drop the hammer thereafter.

I not only got a chill, I almost caught pneumonia from the ice-cold feeling that crept and swept over me affraid affraid affraid

Then there was the Broncos coming back to win from 21 down right after allowing 70 and losing by 50, the Cards choking away a 21-point lead to the Giants right before knocking off the Cowboys, the Zach Wilson Jets coming back from 17 down to tie and almost beat the Chiefs...You know what, it's best if I just don't think about it.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:06 am

Biggest Worry I have is Jones running the ball, he ran for 62 yards the other night which means might get over 100 on us. Our Offense should still be able to get over 30, Expect a Nice Mix of Run and Pass. Defense needs to not crash the ends to hard when Jones fakes and runs around the end. Should have at least 5 Sacks in this Game.

Fins- 31
Giants-10

being an Ohio State Fan, Fields has looked Very Good the Last Two Weeks.

finskev

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:38 pm

Yeah, just when I was ready to agree with DF316's take on how all OSU QBs stink in the NFL, Stroud and Fields are stepping up to prove DF316 wrong.

affraid Laughing
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:34 pm

finfanatic wrote:Yeah, just when I was ready to agree with DF316's take on how all OSU QBs stink in the NFL, Stroud and Fields are stepping up to prove DF316 wrong.

affraid      Laughing    

Fields only completed half his passes, he's not THAT good Laughing Laughing Laughing After 14 straight losses (a Bears franchise record BTW) it's about TIME the blind squirrel found a nut Razz

But now I'm starting to think he reads this board for some odd reason scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:39 pm

finskev wrote:Biggest Worry I have is Jones running the ball, he ran for 62 yards the other night which means might get over 100 on us. Our Offense should still be able to get over 30, Expect a Nice Mix of Run and Pass. Defense needs to not crash the ends to hard when Jones fakes and runs around the end. Should have at least 5 Sacks in this Game.

Fins- 31
Giants-10

being an Ohio State Fan, Fields has looked Very Good the Last Two Weeks.

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! ALL THESE YEARS AND I NEVER KNEW!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

At least you don't take my...mild and polite dislike for them personally. In case anybody ever wanted to know, that's the reason JL never liked me. I said something derogatory about the Sooners a few times and...let's just say he didn't take it well and leave it at that.

I'm FAR from a PC guy, but even *I* am capable of toning down behavior once I know it offends someone and there's a legit reason for that. I apologize if I ever did say something about the Buckeyes that crossed a line with you. Embarassed

DolFan 316

finskev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:55 pm

BTW I am now changing my prediction to a 31-20 Giants win. Too much bad juju this week affraid

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:18 am

I don't predict I only say one game at a time and finish. McD better have these guy focused and ready for a hard game because the Giants and getting trashed up here as not trying and not prepared
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:44 am

The Giants' OL is completely decimated by injuries and it sounds like Barkley isn't playing. This game may not be as bad as the Denver win, but it's going to be another epic beatdown. I almost feel bad for the Giants...almost.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:38 am

I want SO bad for the fans to show up for this game with spatulas and wave them around to make sure they're seen on TV. You know, for hot dog and burger flipping Twisted Evil

If that and Merc charging onto the field to give Eich a kick in the can actually happens, it'll be one of the most interesting games in Fins history cheers

Also, Neal better damn well play after popping off like that. I see he's got a hand injury and was "limited" in practice this week.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:03 pm

Looked like there were just as many Giants fans as Dolphins fans in the stadium today. Pathetic.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:13 pm

JMP wrote:Looked like there were just as many Giants fans as Dolphins fans in the stadium today. Pathetic.

The Claypool Effect starting to take hold already. Seriously. Looks like most of them were just as angry and disgusted about that trade as I was.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down