The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!

3 posters

Go down

EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!  Empty EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:30 am

I'm already getting it from Youtubers about what a bunch of absolute FAKES AND FRAUDS this team is Evil or Very Mad And because I'm not a millennial who gets to completely disregard reality and/or delete idiotically insane social media posts with zero consequences, I have to own it Embarassed This bunch of bumblers, busts and bums has now made ME feel like less of a man. Seriously. I don't think I can even leave the house this week. Again, seriously. This was tied for the Eagles BIGGEST MARGIN OF VICTORY ALL SEASON!!! I HIGHLY doubt they'll beat ANYONE else by more than 14 the rest of the way! This offense gained as many yards VS Philly as the JETS did!!! THE FUCKING JETS!!! WITH ZACH WILSON!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!  Empty Re: EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!

Post by JMP Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:24 am

Yep, it was a disgusting performance all around. All we can do is take it and hope to get a win over a suddenly-dangerous Patriots team.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!  Empty Re: EMBARRASSING!!! HUMILIATING!!! EMASCULATING!!!

Post by finfanatic Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:59 am

I was not expecting the Phins to win and was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was 17 to 17 in the 3rd.

Then woke up to the results.... Rolling Eyes

Maybe the results would be different if the Phins have to play one of these big mean nasty physical teams in Miami? I guess we shall see.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down