The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad

4 posters

Go down

Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad Empty Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad

Post by HalCHorn Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:15 pm

HalCHorn

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad Empty Re: Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad

Post by JMP Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:22 pm

Not sure why JPP hasn't gotten a chance yet, but last night showed that we desperately need depth on the edge. Chubb and Ogbah were completely exhausted by the end. Hopefully one of these vets can contribute.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad Empty Re: Melvin Ingram is back; signed to the practice squad

Post by finfanatic Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:42 am

I heard somebody say or post that Vic Fangio had stated the Phins did not have enough D-line depth to get to the Super Bowl. They were forced to play Seiler and Wilkins too much.

Neither Ellis nor JPP have played I think?

The D desperately needs someone who can get SOME Pressure because letting any QB sit back there with all day to throw against that soft zone is a recipe for disaster!! As we all saw at the end of the Titans game!

I was wondering why they went with JPP instead of Ingram, but maybe Fangio made that call?

finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:54 am

DL depth is clearly a big problem. Hopefully Ellis, JPP and Ingram get up to speed quickly - we need them.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:39 am

Wasn't Ingram activated for the cowboys game?

CarsonChris

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:37 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Wasn't Ingram activated for the cowboys game?

I think I saw him once or twice...

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down