The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl winner revealed back in November

3 posters

Go down

Super Bowl winner revealed back in November Empty Super Bowl winner revealed back in November

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:03 pm

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl winner revealed back in November Empty Re: Super Bowl winner revealed back in November

Post by JMP Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:30 pm

I feel like the colors were doctored a bit in that NFL Memes post, to make them look more like the team logos. I'd say it's a big jump to go to a conspiracy theory here! LOL

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl winner revealed back in November Empty Re: Super Bowl winner revealed back in November

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:37 pm

JMP wrote:I feel like the colors were doctored a bit in that NFL Memes post, to make them look more like the team logos.  I'd say it's a big jump to go to a conspiracy theory here! LOL

I'd say it's not, considering the NFL has all but publicly announced that games are scripted because they either genuinely believe everyone will keep giving them money anyway or they're like all the other societal institutions and are desperately trying to force specific outcomes on us as a precursor to global tyranny. Just look at all the other billion dollar corporations who've been caught advancing a certain agenda and then doubled down despite losing hundreds of billions in some cases. EVERYTHING is a scripted conspiracy these days, which is why the ones behind it don't want you to believe that.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:15 pm

I think if they really knew who the Super Bowl teams would be, they wouldn't make it known by purposely using the team colors in the Super Bowl logo - that wouldn't make sense if they are trying to hide it.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:19 pm

JMP wrote:I think if they really knew who the Super Bowl teams would be, they wouldn't make it known by purposely using the team colors in the Super Bowl logo - that wouldn't make sense if they are trying to hide it.

The powers that be have become so arrogant or desperate that they literally do not care how many people know what they're doing. At this point they're sending the message that we better learn to accept and like it or else. It's actually quite scary affraid

Google Klaus Schwab World Economic Forum when you get the chance.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:03 am

well, so much for that conspiracy theory. hahahaha!!

mercury22nathan

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:12 am

mercury22nathan wrote:well, so much for that conspiracy theory.  hahahaha!!

But don't you see? The NFL after finding out that too many people found out about it, went out of their way NOT to let the Ravens win to throw everybody off the track and then paid Dan Campbell at halftime to throw the 49ers game to further confuse all the people who thought the Lions would win just because the Chiefs did! Or something scratch

I'm usually all about the conspiracies but the one problem I had with this one was trying to figure out why the NFL would want Taylor Swift NOT involved in the Super Bowl. It just didn't make sense.

I am kinda sorta convinced that *somebody* got to Harbaugh to "persuade" him to not run the ball after doing it more than any team all season and also convince Campbell to suddenly go brain dead and Josh Reynolds to develop hands of stone after seeing Lions fans swear he was a 3rd down conversion machine before this game.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down