The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Article about game planning

2 posters

Go down

Nice Article about game planning Empty Nice Article about game planning

Post by finskev Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 am

This is a Great Article if You like to know about how a Team game plans during the week, This is a Two-part story.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/11/17/nfl-carson-palmer-arizona-cardinals-inside-game-plan

finskev

Back to top Go down

Nice Article about game planning Empty Re: Nice Article about game planning

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:49 am

I've felt for years that people involved with football make it far more complicated than it has to be. Most players don't exactly have high IQs, or maybe even average ones. That's why they're in football to begin with instead of something like biomedical engineering. Which is roughly the amount of intelligence required of players these days to grasp modern day coaches' gameplans. And speaking of coaches, I've also said for years that all the work they do on gameplanning during the week is useless if the resulting lack of sleep leaves them unable to make key game-day decisions that directly lead to losses. I know from personal experience that lack of sleep really does make you stupid. No wonder the product is sloppier than ever.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down