The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron

+2
DolFan 316
Degarmo
6 posters

Go down

Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron Empty Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Lamar Miller had what, 7 carries for 44 yards?  Why won't he run the fucking ball?

Out of his own imbecilic pie hole came the statement that this offense is predicated upon the play action, but if you don't run the ball, you can't play action.  Why is he so hell bent on 1-yard passes, shitty WR screens, clear out underneath passes for 3 yards and 40-yard crossing patterns netting 2 feet of forward progress.

He is to offensive coordinating what Tom Olivadotti was to defensive coordinating.  He is shit, manure, poo, absolute filth, and awful.

When this season is over he should be jettisoned faster than a Whopper through the colon.

I cannot overemphasize how terrible this person is at his job.  People talk about stat compiling players, that is what Lazor is as a coach.  He needs to take this college offense and go back to college with it and get the hell off of my team.  God damn this staff is utter shit.  I'd go off on Lou's garbage defense as well, but why bother?  I see almost nothing on this team that is acceptable from  coaching standpoint.  We need a staff in here that is comprised of actual pro coaches and not just a bunch of clueless morons stumbling around in the dark begging god to be able to bumble into a clue.

Suck, suck, suck.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron Empty Re: Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:57 pm

You're preaching to the choir at this point. Loved the rant, though Very Happy cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron Empty Re: Why I believe Bill Lazor is an Unmitigated Moron

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:01 pm

I had to say it in print. I hate this motherfucker.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:03 pm

I understand completely. Even if most people today would hate you to the same degree the Nazis hated the Jews for having the unmitigated gall to express your frustration while they label themselves as 'positive".

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:18 pm

R O F L

I see what you did there Smile

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:12 pm

The Dolphins have had a lot of bad OCs over the years. That said, I think Bill Lazor is the worst. I have never, ever seen a guy call plays in such an absurdly bad fashion. It's like he's trying to fail.

1st and 30...throw a pass behind the line of scrimmage. 2nd and 30...throw a pass at the line of scrimmage. Seriously??? Does he get paid by the negative yard??? His head is so far up his own ass that he can't see what's happening on the field.

I'm at the point where I literally get nauseous when I see that asshole on the sideline. What a piece of garbage.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if he's just trying to sabotage Campbell - but, Campbell is doing a good enough job of that on his own.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 am

Totally agree. Two biggest mismatches yesterday were linehan vs anurumo, and marinelli vs lazor.

With that kind of delta on staff, we are literally beaten before we step on the field.

I hate this fucking team. So much.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Yes, I do believe this play-calling thing is gaining some momentum.

Hard to argue with the stats too.

Tannehill with a running game is MUCH better than Tanenhill with no running game.

I cannot believe Campbell is not MANDATING more running plays.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:03 pm

finfanatic wrote:Yes, I do believe this play-calling thing is gaining some momentum.

Hard to argue with the stats too.

Tannehill with a running game is MUCH better than Tanenhill with no running game.

I cannot believe Campbell is not MANDATING more running plays.

The problem seems to be that Lazor gets scared when there's a negative run. Yesterday Miller looked unstoppable early, and then had a couple of no gains/negative runs - same with Ajayi. Once that happened, Lazor completely abandoned the run - and we've seen this time and time again. Which is really stupid, because everyone (well, everyone except Lazor...) knows that running games generally improve as the game goes on. Look at Dallas in the 4th quarter yesterday as a prime example; John Lynch even said it on the telecast: McFadden's 2 and 4 yard runs earlier in the game became 10 and 12 yard runs in the 4th as the D got tired, and then he busted out a 35-yarder...you just have to stick with it. It's common sense - wear down the opposing defense and give your own defense a chance to breathe. And when you have a QB that struggles to get first downs, it makes sense to run the ball to take pressure off him and keep the offense from becoming one-dimensional. Running the ball 4 times in the entire 2nd half in a close game is simply asinine, and it's a recipe for failure.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Our failure to stick with the run is why by the time the fourth quarter rolls around the offense can't move the ball. The opposition's defense just tees off and they can do nothing to stop the pass rush.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Miami is very predictable. I almost know what they are going to do even watching it on TV. Lazar is gone and so is Campbell. Campbell isn't right for the job just yet. He need more experience probably be a good coordinator first then maybe a head coach.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down