Double dip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double dip

Post by CarsonChris on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:16 am

Will Miami double dip in the injury pool? Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith. Smith may fall to fourth or fifth round due to his injury. Jack is most likely falling out of the top ten but to where?

I had a similar injury to the nerve in my arm as Smith does in his leg. A stretch injury. I was given a 10% chance of ever moving my arm again. I regained 80-90% strength but it took 1.5 years.

CarsonChris

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by CarsonChris on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:16 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/draft/2016/04/22/jaylon-smith-knee-nerve-injury-draft/83416394/

CarsonChris

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by Birdmond on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 am

CarsonChris wrote:Will Miami double dip in the injury pool? Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith. Smith may fall to fourth or fifth round due to his injury. Jack is most likely falling out of the top ten but to where?

I had a similar injury to the nerve in my arm as Smith does in his leg. A stretch injury. I was given a 10% chance of ever moving my arm again. I regained 80-90% strength but it took 1.5 years.

No they won't but as I mentioned on the draft board they might go injured/nut case with Jack/Nkemdiche.

Birdmond

Posts : 939
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by rightchea on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:04 am

get one or the other. I wouldn't go after two players that might not be able to play the whole season unless they going for the first pick next year. IMO, Miami needs to get players that can contribute now so they can develop

rightchea

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2015-04-28
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by JMP on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

Early picks should be used to get impact players that can contribute right away.  I don't think I'd touch Smith till the 6th or 7th round, though I doubt he drops that far.


Last edited by JMP on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

Posts : 3243
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 45

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by finskev on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Bill Polian said on Espn that a team with an Extra 2nd rd pick will probably take smith, I think that is real early for a player who might not play until Sept 2017 at the earliest.

finskev

Posts : 254
Join date : 2015-04-08
Age : 53
Location : charleston sc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by CarsonChris on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:37 pm

I wouldn't take smith until round 5/6

CarsonChris

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by Birdmond on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:08 pm

I'd take him in the 5th. I'm sure a team with a comp pick in 3 will jump all over him. I heard he's doing ok with endorsements so that cool.

Birdmond

Posts : 939
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double dip

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum