The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Cameron with another concussion?

+3
mercury22nathan
white1
JMP
7 posters

Go down

Jordan Cameron with another concussion? Empty Jordan Cameron with another concussion?

Post by JMP Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 am

I knew Cameron left the game yesterday but I didn't hear why.  Now I'm reading that he may have suffered another concussion.  I know he had a bunch of them in Cleveland, so I think it's fair to say that this could be a serious situation.  I don't like the guy as a player, but I do hope he's OK.  My prayers are with him.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jordan Cameron with another concussion? Empty Re: Jordan Cameron with another concussion?

Post by white1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:46 am

Me too, if this is becoming common for him he needs to hang up the cleats.

On the team front, add TE to the list of positions we totally failed to address this past offseason.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Jordan Cameron with another concussion? Empty Re: Jordan Cameron with another concussion?

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:38 am

he does indeed have a concussion.

Coach Adam Gase said today tight end Jordan Cameron is out because he does indeed have a concussion and he's in the NFL concussion protocol. There simply is not enough time for Cameron to be cleared from the protocol by Thursday.

So Dion Sims and MarQueis Gray will be the active tight ends Thursday.

and the Phins will be without Steen against the Bengals as well.

Center Anthony Steen, who sustained an ankle injury Sunday against Cleveland, is also not going to be ready to play by Thursday. So Gase said he is out.

That means Kraig Urbik likely starts at center for the Dolphins.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2016/09/jordan-cameron-anthony-steen-out-of-thursday-game-at-cincinnati.html

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:52 am

Ugh.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Based on what I've seen, I'd rather see Dion Sims in the starting lineup ahead of Cameron going forward anyway.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:40 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Based on what I've seen, I'd rather see Dion Sims in the starting lineup ahead of Cameron going forward anyway.

I actually think Sims seems to be a more natural pass catcher. i could be wrong but just seems that way or is because he caught all the balls thrown to him?
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:56 pm

That's four concussions, right? I think he's going to need to consider retirement, because at this point it's going to be far too dangerous to continue.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Yeah, you can't mess with head injuries. No need to screw up the rest of your life - he's young, and hopefully he didn't blow all the money he's earned. Sad to say, but retirement is probably his best move.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:23 pm

IMO, I really feel like Miami need to get rid of him. He not great TE and also needs a lot of work.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down