The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford

4 posters

Go down

Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford Empty Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford

Post by rightchea Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Free-agent running back Jeremy Langford is signing with the Miami Dolphins, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.
Langford hasn't played in a regular-season game since 2016, when he was with the Chicago Bears, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2015 draft.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24305486/miami-dolphins-signing-free-agent-rb-jeremy-langford

Did they sign Langford because there something missing behind the line.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford Empty Re: Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford

Post by scotgif Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 pm

I don't get it. You have your top 3 backs, Gore, Drake and Ballage. Keep Grey as the blocking FB. There you have your backfield. I guess gase feels like he can rejuvenate Langford's career since he had his best pro season when gase was OC of the bears in 2015. Sounds like the cutler experience last year. How'd that work out for you?
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford Empty Re: Dolphins sign free-agent RB Jeremy Langford

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am

my understanding is that Ballage has really been struggling in camp. i still think Ballage has the inside track at the 3rd RB spot, but i believe this signing is designed to push Ballage more so than Perry (another former Bear) has been able to do thus far.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 am

Langford sucks. I'm all for pushing Ballage, but with guys like Alfred Morris, Jamaal Charles and even former Phin Orleans Darkwa available, I don't understand why we'd add a scrub like Langford. Oh wait...he played for Gase and Loggains. No

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down