The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings

4 posters

Go down

Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings Empty Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Post by finfanatic Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:06 pm

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-undrafted-rookies-20190427-story.html

*Georgia defensive end Jonathan Ledbetter

* New Mexico State linebacker Terrill Hanks,

* Linebacker Tre Watson finished his career at Maryland as a graduate transfer after three years at Illinois.
Colorado State receiver Preston Williams

* Stanford wide receiver Trenton Irwin

* Mississippi State offensive lineman Deion Calhoun

* Boston College offensive tackle Aaron Monteiro

*Wake Forest offensive lineman Ryan Anderson

* Northwestern cornerback Montre Hartage

* UTEP cornerback Nik Needham

*Boise State cornerback Tyler Horton

* Villanova safety Rob Rolle

* Pittsburgh defensive end Dewayne Hendrix

* Nevada long snapper Wes Farnworth

I have heard of Ledbetter. Don't know much about the other guys.

Might be some depth players here?

Anybody know about any of them?
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings Empty Re: Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Post by JMP Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:08 pm

Ledbetter, Hanks, Calhoun, Needham and Williams have a real shot aat making the team IMO - from what I've read about them.

What I know:
--Ledbetter is a beast at stopping the run
--Hanks should be an ideal special teamer (look out, Mike Hull)
--Calhoun was rated by NFL.com as "chance to become an NFL starter"
--Needham is a 4-year starter with great size and skills. I've seen more than one person label him as a one of the biggest sleepers in this draft class.

As for Preston Williams, he could be the gem of the entire NFL undrafted FA pool. He has off-field issues that caused him to miss 2017, but he came back in 2018 and responded with 96 catches for 1,345 yards and 14 TDs. He's HUGE at 6'4" and has a big catch radius. Plays with physicality and shows the ability to separate easily, and is a master of the sideline catch. If he gets his head on straight and stays clean, he has All Pro ability. Has to be considered a huge question mark, but his skillset is off the charts good. Hopefully Flores and his staff can work some magic with Williams.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings Empty Re: Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Post by white1 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:04 am

Great stuff. Exactly what I expected. We brought in a ton of guys with question marks, but also the talent to contribute if they pan out.

With this many signings, we are bound to hit on a couple/few players that will ultimately end up on our 53 this season.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:38 pm

only person that I was hoping that Miami would have gotten that was undrafted was the QB from Buffalo. that would have been a good additions

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:05 pm

rightchea wrote:only person that I was hoping that Miami would have gotten that was undrafted was the QB from Buffalo. that would have been a good additions

Yeah, he was signed by the Bills. Guess he doesn't have to get a new apartment! I do like his upside...good developmental QB.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down