The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeVante Parker injury

3 posters

Go down

DeVante Parker injury Empty DeVante Parker injury

Post by CarsonChris Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:48 am

I'm a little concerned over the lack of news. Something tells me this is bigger than we are being led to believe. The silence on this is like a Hillary cover up. You know something is just not right!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

DeVante Parker injury Empty Re: DeVante Parker injury

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:07 pm

At least when Kevin White got hurt the Bears were honest about it. I've never understood what the point is of a team going out of its way to conceal the extent of a player's injury when the player clearly isn't going to play anytime soon. I blame Belicheat for this, as well as world hunger, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton being our only choices for president, the rise in racial unrest, climate change, and terrorism.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:44 pm

It is what it is. Clearly Parker was damaged goods when he was drafted, and now we just have to wait and see. I don't expect anything from him in the first half this season even if he does get healthy...but hopefully he can make some plays later in the season. We'll see. Gotta say...I don't have any faith in this medical staff, so if this turns out worse than people expect I won't be surprised.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down