The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least The Evil Empire Lost

3 posters

Go down

At Least The Evil Empire Lost Empty At Least The Evil Empire Lost

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Even though I see the Chiefs had twice as many penalties called on them and like every other Pats opponent tried their best to choke the game away.

Maybe, just maybe, this time they are FINALLY finished and won't reach the Super Bowl for the first time in forever.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

At Least The Evil Empire Lost Empty Re: At Least The Evil Empire Lost

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:28 pm

NE finally gets screwed by refs at home. I LOL'd.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Degarmo wrote:NE finally gets screwed by refs at home.  I LOL'd.

They DID?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked HOW?!?! I have GOT to know!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Twice. First off Kelce fumbled and it was a scoop and score for the Pats. They called Kelce down by contact, but had to reverse the call after the review as it was obvious he fumbled. However, the whistle blew, so, no TD.

Secondly, one of the NE WRs got into the end zone along the sideline for a TD, the officials called him out of bounds at the 3, which he was most definitely not, and the Pats were out of challenges.

Refs are absolutely garbage this season, but it's nice to see the Pats have to deal with what we all have had to deal with, finally.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:35 pm

By the way, the Pats did not score a TD on that drive where the WR was ruled out.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Degarmo wrote:Twice.  First off Kelce fumbled and it was a scoop and score for the Pats.  They called Kelce down by contact, but had to reverse the call after the review as it was obvious he fumbled.  However, the whistle blew, so, no TD.

Secondly, one of the NE WRs got into the end zone along the sideline for a TD, the officials called him out of bounds at the 3, which he was most definitely not, and the Pats were out of challenges.

Refs are absolutely garbage this season, but it's nice to see the Pats have to deal with what we all have had to deal with, finally.

It warms my heart to see them finally getting screwed after all the officiating gifts they've received over the past 20 years Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And if it leads to a complete officiating overhaul then that's even better cheers cheers cheers

Personally I think everything calls-wise should be determined by robots. It's almost 2020 and everything else is becoming automated, so there's really no point having humans continue messing up calls to the point where games are looking blatantly fixed now.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Measuring with two markers and a chain seems very archaic in the information age, along with about 200 other things.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 am

I won't believe it until the dirt is being shoveled into the Pats 2019 season grave.

But I agree.... they are looking exceptionally weak on offense. Were they to lose Edelman, I can't see how they move the ball without him. That's surprising to say, and shows how thin they are on that side of the ball.

With all that said, I wouldn't put it past Belichek to go run-heavy and play defense, and flip his scheme and tendencies unexpectedly at the right time.

Like I said, until the clock hits 00 in an elimination game, I won't believe they are out of it. Not again.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down