The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where You At Merc???

3 posters

Go down

Where You At Merc???  Empty Where You At Merc???

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:37 am

I'm expecting a full game report and an explanation as to why you never rappelled down from the upper deck onto the field!

(You think I'm joking about that last bit but I'm really not.)

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Where You At Merc???  Empty Re: Where You At Merc???

Post by finfanatic Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:07 pm

Yeah, I was looking for a report about some dude going all nutso on Leakin' Eichenberg??

What happened?

I guess as long as the Phins were winning, there was no need to go all Florida man on Leakin'.

Laughing
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:37 am

i'm back. i spent most of yesterday in airports and getting caught up. i tried to post picks from the stadium but i couldn't figure out how to do it on my iphone.

anyways, the stadium security politely confiscated my grappling hook and rope. the head of security said he understood as they hated having to provide security for Eich to just get out of the stadium after every game, but he said i'd have to buy an extra ticket for my climbing gear - and well, i was just being cheap.

i did however sneak into the locker room and steal Eich's jockstrap so he couldn't get into the game. however when Wynn went down for the one play, i tossed it to Mostert who promptly fumbled it right into Wilkins' lap. But since ol' Christian doesn't have a...umm, i mean can't get a sack he gave it back to Eich - who strapped it on his chin and ran into the game. look, it was just for one play, so i let it go.

mercury22nathan

JMP, DolFan 316 and finfanatic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:44 am

mercury22nathan wrote:i'm back.  i spent most of yesterday in airports and getting caught up.  i tried to post picks from the stadium but i couldn't figure out how to do it on my iphone.

anyways, the stadium security politely confiscated my grappling hook and rope.  the head of security said he understood as they hated having to provide security for Eich to just get out of the stadium after every game, but he said i'd have to buy an extra ticket for my climbing gear - and well, i was just being cheap.

i did however sneak into the locker room and steal Eich's jockstrap so he couldn't get into the game.  however when Wynn went down for the one play, i tossed it to Mostert who promptly fumbled it right into Wilkins' lap.  But since ol' Christian doesn't have a...umm, i mean can't get a sack he gave it back to Eich - who strapped it on his chin and ran into the game.  look, it was just for one play, so i let it go.

Okay, I'm satisfied. Cool The important thing is, at least you tried. Very Happy

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:50 am

Merc freely admits to fondling Eichenberg's jock strap!

Way to take one for the team, Merc!

Where You At Merc???  1f62c

Twisted Evil

Laughing

At least Robert Jones is back, right? Maybe he can surplant Leakin' Eichenberg if he starts stinking it up mightily again...er... when he starts stinking it up... I mean. Rolling Eyes
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP, DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down