The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Videos For Merc

2 posters

Go down

Two Videos For Merc Empty Two Videos For Merc

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 am

Although I suppose the rest of you can see them too Wink Razz

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Two Videos For Merc Empty Re: Two Videos For Merc

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:19 pm

thanks for posting those DF. i can tell this guy definitely watches the film and looks for the little things. I agree with a lot of what he says, but my rankings might be a bit different. i think he is trying to account for the Dolphins scheme and position flexibility more so than i do when just looking at pure talent... he talked about JPJ in glowing terms with only one minor weakness (short arms) yet had him ranked second to Fautanu for whom he mentioned more weaknesses yet highlighted position flexibility and possible future play at OT (although he was previously adamant this guy isn't a tackle in the NFL).

but overall i liked what he had to say and how he broke the players down. i personally have Penn St Fashanu as my top olinemen overall, but i don't think he'll be there at 21 and i'm not sure he's a scheme fit either. i'm also more concerned about what i perceive as JPJ's lack of true anchor against big DTs (many don't agree) and i don't care that he grew up as a Dolphins fan.

he does seem like he'd be a cool guy to watch college game with.

but all in all, i'm not sure any of this matters as i don't think Miami will even consider an olinemen high in this draft. just my feeling.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:58 am

just mentioning because JC Latham was the top "Dolphins" OT prospect in the above video.

Rosenhaus said there’s no chance Latham is still on the board by the time the Dolphins are on the clock in this month’s draft.

“We should have a top-10 pick in J.C. Latham, the offensive lineman from Alabama,” Rosenhaus said. “Forget about it, Dolphins fans. Dolphins fans who are dreaming about J.C., he’s not making it all the way down to 21.”

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2024/04/09/jc-latham-dolphins-forget-about-2024-nfl-draft-drew-rosenhaus/

and while it might (most likely) be true, does the agent really need to say it? does he really need to cross Miami off the list. i guess it really doesn't matter. i mean yea, there is very little chance of him sliding or Miami trading up for him. or there is just no way he might get a DUI or post a bong mask video between now and then. Laughing Laughing Laughing

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down