The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade deadline is tomorrow

+4
mercury22nathan
JEGnj
finfanatic
JMP
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trade deadline is tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade deadline is tomorrow

Post by JMP Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:23 am

finskev wrote:Packers got a 3rd Pick for Douglas not Bad, He is All or Nothing and gets his Interceptions in Bunches has a Bad Habit of trying to jump routes than getting Burned.

Yeah, it's a desperation move by the Bills after losing White for the season. Not a bad move, but Douglas will give up more plays than he makes.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:16 pm

Bills signed DT Linval Joseph. Good signing for them - assuming he's in shape.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:59 pm

HalCHorn wrote:I hate that the Commanders are going to be so depleted with the Pats up next for them.  Really wanted to see Belicheck go about 4-13, but it is looking more like he'll get to 5 or 6 wins now.  Dammit.

I stand corrected. Either Belichick has just completely lost it or he's trying to Costanza his way to a team he hasn't run into the ground over the last 4 years. Can't even beat a team the week after they have a fire sale....

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:09 am

HalCHorn wrote:
HalCHorn wrote:I hate that the Commanders are going to be so depleted with the Pats up next for them.  Really wanted to see Belicheck go about 4-13, but it is looking more like he'll get to 5 or 6 wins now.  Dammit.

I stand corrected.  Either Belichick has just completely lost it or he's trying to Costanza his way to a team he hasn't run into the ground over the last 4 years.  Can't even beat a team the week after they have a fire sale....

I'm no Mac Jones fan, but he got his team in position to tie the game at the end with a perfect pass - that Smith-Schuster couldn't handle and ended up getting intercepted to end the game. That's a brutal loss for the Pats - they blew a lead and then choked away a chance to go to OT. The Pats just seem like a poorly-coached team that has no identity and no direction. Not that I'm complaining.

JMP
Admin

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:13 pm

Belichick is nothing without Brady. His ego made the Patriot Way - it was always Brady propping it up.

It’s great we swept them I’m sure they’ll surprise somebody in some game this year just like the Bills a few weeks ago. But they are a non factor and it’s either now or next year Kraft decides to move on. My prayer is they will hire Josh McDaniels to replace him and we can watch his Raider-esque tenure from a front row seat LOL
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2