The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Day Fins vs Chiefs in Germany

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Game Day Fins vs Chiefs in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Day Fins vs Chiefs in Germany

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:38 pm

2 huge runs then just fall apart and collapse on final drive is heartbreaking.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Game Day Fins vs Chiefs in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Day Fins vs Chiefs in Germany

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:12 pm

Just found out about it. Once again, glad I didn't watch, and I'd have turned it off after they fell behind by 21 anyway.

20 points VS the Bills, 17 VS the Eagles, 14 VS the Chiefs. Anyone else seeing a pattern here? If this trend continues they'll get shut out by either the Jets or Cowboys. I'm telling you, Achane's injury is what killed them. He was putting up video game numbers but in real life! (Sighs.)

Also, this is already the 4th non offensive score against them in just half a season. That is...not good.

Offense is hot garbage burning in a dumpster fire when it matters the most. But hey, they scored 70 that one time! Rolling Eyes

Also, so much for any supposed "advantage" in going over there 4 days before KC. Can you get jet lag from arriving somewhere too early? The Fins proved you apparently can!

And now Robert Jones is hurt probably for the season. Yay. Why did this team desperately need a 5th WR again? Ezra Cleveland would've been a good pickup, could've been plugged in after a bye to get acclimated. Just sayin'.

9-8 is the BEST case scenario. I cannot see this offense doing squat against the Jets, Cowboys, Ravens or Bills. Maybe the D can keep getting better and they can win one of those games 7-3? scratch

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:25 pm

Umix10 wrote:Somebody tell Miami to go to Germany early in the week so they can prepare better……oh wait they did.  So what the fuck was they doing?

McDaniel was giving witty press conferences the whole time. Apparently the players spent all week drinking beer and eating the wurst kind of sausages. They sure as hell didn't seem to be actually preparing for the Chiefs!

I never heard of any team traveling to a game overseas 2-3 days early and then falling behind by 21, that's a first.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:28 pm

Umix10 wrote:The league is sabotaging the team because they don’t like ROSS. They punished us for tampering but we weren’t the only team.  Flores brings up racial shit and throws Ross’ name in there and all of a sudden e don’t get calls and crucial ones against us in critical moments

To be fair, the media's despised this team since the '72 season so the NFL has a lot of catching up to do.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6