The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats

+3
JMP
Birdmond
mercury22nathan
7 posters

Go down

Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats Empty Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 am

The four-year player missed all of last season due to a calf injury. He started 23 games spanning from 2013-2014 with New England.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000653913/article/miami-dolphins-claim-dt-chris-jones-off-waivers

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats Empty Re: Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats

Post by Birdmond Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:11 am

I like this signing. Good depth and he's better than Earl Mitchell.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats Empty Re: Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones from Pats

Post by JMP Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:17 am

Another player coming off an injury.  No

If he was any good, the Pats would have kept him.  He was decent enough in 2013, but sucked in 2014 and hasn't played since then.  He's an undersized DT and I don't really see a place for him on this roster.  Camp fodder IMO.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:59 pm

JMP wrote:Camp fodder IMO.

IMO he won't even make it to camp. This is one of those lame "AFC East team A signs player from AFC East team B, pumps him for info on previous team, than releases him a day or two later" things. It sure is odd how you never see this done by any non AFC East teams. And it all leads to the Pats winning the division yet again so what's the point?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:35 pm

This is the key acquisition that will set us on the road to a dynasty.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Degarmo wrote:This is the key acquisition that will set us on the road to a dynasty.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad to see you cheered up. Well, by your standards anyway Wink

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Degarmo wrote:This is the key acquisition that will set us on the road to a dynasty.

Laughing

I thought signing a player named Pead was a sure sign of impending Dynasty-hood myself.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:19 am

finfanatic wrote:

Laughing

I thought signing a player named Pead was a sure sign of impending Dynasty-hood myself.

See, that's funny right there Very Happy

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Birdmond wrote:I like this signing.  Good depth and he's better than Earl Mitchell.  

I have to agree. Lets hope that he stays healthy

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down