The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fins Set Franchise Draft Record

3 posters

Go down

Fins Set Franchise Draft Record Empty Fins Set Franchise Draft Record

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:24 am

Believe it or not, this is the first time ever this team has taken defensive players with the first 3 picks of a draft Shocked

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/article-7/Dolphins-Have-A-Record-Defensive-Draft-/413e18b8-226d-4dac-845f-a9fda4628255

I love how Grier tries to convince everybody that's "just how the board fell" after admitting they made up their mind over a month ago to make Harris the first pick Rolling Eyes

Hopefully they'll at least get a warm body at guard today. And if they don't I'm taking it as a sign that even the front office has finally admitted to themselves they completely lack any ability to evaluate non-first round O-line talent and have basically just thrown their hands in the air and said, "Screw it, we just won't draft any".

Happy now Jmp? Razz

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Fins Set Franchise Draft Record Empty Re: Fins Set Franchise Draft Record

Post by HalCHorn Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:43 am

That trade up for Carroo last year really hurt us this year.

That extra third rounder could have been Hendrickson, Vanderdoes, Montravious Adams, maybe double down at CB with Douglas, or any of the values still on the board: Johnson, King, Asiata, etc.

Sure would have been nice to have had the 22nd pick today with all that talent still on the board.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:54 am

I'm happy they went for defense for sure, though I think they could have done a better job of selecting.

And yes, the Carroo trade was absolutely a disaster.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down