The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reduced practice schedule

4 posters

Go down

Reduced practice schedule  Empty Reduced practice schedule

Post by CarsonChris Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 am

If you recall Gase installed a reduced practice schedule to prevent injury and keep players fresh. Without practice we’ve created a system prone to penalties and ill prepared to play on game day. Time to change how we prepare!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Reduced practice schedule  Empty Re: Reduced practice schedule

Post by JMP Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 am

Time to change everything. Gase is in way over his head and doesn't know what he's doing. He needs to go, along with Tannenbaum and Grier. I've seen enough of this clown show to know that it's not going to work.

We need an experienced football man running the show, and he needs to hand-pick an experienced GM and an experienced head coach, and completely revamp the scouting staff. Then the focus can be on rebuilding the roster, top to bottom.

Of course, Stephen Ross probably thinks everything is great and he'll hand out extensions this offseason. We're screwed. No

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

And yeah - the practice schedule has resulted in an unprepared, sloppy, undisciplined team that can't even compete against bad teams. But Gase will just keep doing what he's doing, because he's smarter than everyone.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Well you know he calls all the plays and makes all the right calls so why would he change anything

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 pm

The truth of it all is that Miami should take a good hard look. I think the best thing for the franchise is to have a complete fire sale. Roster, Front Office, coaching all the way down to the hot dog vendors. Oh and let's not forget the god awful grounds crew and Hard Rock.

With the salary demands of the current roster. It makes no sense to keep them around to keep finishing 8-8ish. We need do dump everybody and do a complete rebuild.

My Plan:
1) Get younger!!!!!!! Dump everyone who is older 30 regardless of talent, we are not looking to compete for the super bowl. We weren't before and for sure ain't competing now so this won't change.

2) Salary purge !!!!! Get the cap room under control. No one on this team is worth a long term contract. If we plan on dumping the roster then this is the biggest upside.

3) Dump the front office! I am skeptical of this for only one reason. What Miami needs is a bona fide experiended GM/Scouts/VP. The problem with this is there aren't any good ones available. No one and I mean no one has a lock on the science of the front office. Getting another front office regime is a crap shoot.

4) Acquire as many picks as possible/play them! This is a two fold plan. I'd acquire as many picks as possible for the next two years. Draft them early and often and play them. Don't sit them behind somebody with a 3mil a yr contract. Rookies are supposed to learn by playing. Play them everywhere and anywhere. Get them used to the NFL game.

5) Hire a coach who has today's NFL passing game in his pocket. Check back on the stats. Miami was actually quite successful with Brian Daboll as the OC, and that dude had way less then this team.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down