The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Gase fired!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

+6
CarsonChris
finfanatic
rightchea
JEGnj
white1
JMP
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Gase fired!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Gase fired!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Post by white1 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:30 am

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/01/adam-gase-to-interview-with-cardinals-wednesday/

Not that it matters, but Gase appears to be coming out of this totally unscathed. In this article he “did solid work in an unstable environment “.

Once again Miami portrayed as a toxic Hell hole and coaches that fail here are somehow just hapless victims.

What total ridiculous bullshit.

Now the media is peddling excuses for our offense guru who routinely fielded terrible offenses.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Gase fired!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Gase fired!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Post by HalCHorn Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:06 am

Richards has done a good job in Dallas.

As for Gase, well, I said it on another post, if anyone wants him, they're more than welcome to him.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:13 am

saw another article that Gase has jobs lined up everywhere. even the Browns were taking a look at him but that would mean trading away Jarvis Landry back to Miami

Sent from Topic'it App

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:23 am

white1 wrote:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/01/adam-gase-to-interview-with-cardinals-wednesday/

Not that it matters, but Gase appears to be coming out of this totally unscathed. In this article he “did solid work in an unstable environment “.

Once again Miami portrayed as a toxic Hell hole and coaches that fail here are somehow just hapless victims.

What total ridiculous bullshit.

Now the media is peddling excuses for our offense guru who routinely fielded terrible offenses.

At least some of the people commenting get it. I'd actually swear some of them were you guys Razz

With Adam’s road record and point differential in losses how could any team not hire him asap?
ROFL

Why??? He’s terrible as a game manager,he’s terrible calling games,He’s a dick if players don’t kiss his butt…Ajayi,Landry,Suh,Phillips. Of the whole Dolphin team only 1 player came to Gase’s defense. Good luck having your head coach/offensive coordinator sitting on the bench drawing out plays as he’s oblivious to his own defense on the field.

He’s a glorified QB coach, not a HC.

Let’s be real for once. He had nothing to work with? Come on. He is a good offensive coordinator when he falls in line and stays in his own lane. He is just not a good head coach. So he beat the Patriots a couple of times. Big deal. The last time it literally took a miracle at a home game. I hope the Cards do not hire him. If they do, they will get owned in that division for another 3 years.

He couln’t win in the NFL’s version of AAA (AFC East) football so you hire him to compete against the Rams and Seahawks 4 times a year ?

And then there's this head scratcher...

This would be a good move for the Cardinals. He overachieved in Miami with that roster. He won more games than he should have with Tannehill, Cutler, Moore and Osweiller. Gase really liked Rosen last year in the draft, Cards moved in front of the Fins to draft him. Bring back Bowles as DC and your set on both sides of the ball. Keim can use that first pick to rebuild the offensive line. We still have talent on other areas of the roster. Don’t let Gase leave AZ without a contract!

A coach who "really likes" a QB in the first round is going to just let some other team leapfrog his to get that guy? Riiiiight Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 am

That is a tough division. Rams and Seahawks have their own young QBs they are already proven. Plus the 49ers have Garropolo.

Hell I hope he gets the job. He will get his ass kicked. Oh and who’s joining his staff? IMO that was one of his worse weaknesses. Our coaching staff was crap on both sides of the ball.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:15 pm

I feel sorry for the Cards fans if he gets hired there.  No matter where he goes, he'll get them to 8-8 and they'll all think he's the guy, then they'll never go over that mark and have 2 more years of hellish frustration with him.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:16 pm

I guess 8-8 is better than 3-13

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:47 am

rightchea wrote:I guess 8-8 is better than 3-13

I disagree. You can rebuild with 3-13.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2