The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now

+2
CarsonChris
DolFan 316
6 posters

Go down

I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now Empty I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:49 pm

They have somehow, some way, fought their way to 3-3 and just beat the Eagles with ZACH FREAKING WILSON at QB I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now 1f62f I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now 1f62f I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now 1f62f

This team WILL beat the Fins at least once and right now I feel like they might just be able to sweep the Fins AND the Bills! Could they actually...make the playoffs?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now Empty Re: I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:28 pm

That's a great defense.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now Empty Re: I Am Officially Scared Of The Jets Now

Post by JMP Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:27 pm

The Jets' D is GREAT - absolutely. Best in the AFC without question.

That said, I will never be scared of a team with a QB that doesn't lead his team to TDs. I still believe we are sweeping the Jets.

I'm not scared of any team right now.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:32 pm

I'm not scared, but the Fins will have to play well to beat them.

On defense, we must match their intensity, stop their running game, and harass Zach Wilson and force some turnovers.

On offense, balanced attack running the ball and we may need to focus on the targets they DON'T expect - like going to Smythe, C Wilson, Berrios when they are thinking Hill and Waddle.
white1
white1

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:53 pm

I think the Fangio defense is probably going to work very well against Wilson. Sure, he will have some yards, and Wilson will get his catches, but... if they can make the Jets kick FGs... that is what Fangio is banking on. His D can keep the other team from scoring more than the Phins Offense. Don't give up the big play!

If the Phins do not turn the ball over, no bad passes, no INTs, and the Phins Special Teams do not get abused like a cheap drug-addled Ho, then the Phins should win.

But who knows? I am thinking McD will need to use Waddle and Hill to open up other receivers. The game plan ought to be to FORCE the Jets D out of trying to take away Hill and keep Tua from throwing over the middle.

I'm more worried about the Iggles game. They are going to be fired up and right now I going to say if the Fangio D lets Hurts run wild on them, the Phins will lose!
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:58 pm

Eagles for Sunday Night Football, a prime time game in Philly.

Coming off an embarrassing loss to a team without it's starting QB, and banged up in the secondary.

Tall order. Miami can win, but they will need to play at the top of their game to do it.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:26 pm

Allen, MaHomes, and Hurts played some of their worst career games against the Jets this season and lost. Is it the Jet's D or just luck?
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:54 pm

JEGnj wrote:Allen, MaHomes, and Hurts played some of their worst career games against the Jets this season and lost. Is it the Jet's D or just luck?

That's a good question, but:
--Allen looked very mediocre against both the Jags and Giants.
--Mahomes looked very mediocre against the Lions and Broncos.
--Hurts has looked very mediocre for most of the season.

I'm not taking anything away from the Jets, but all of these QBs have been very up and down all season - not just against the Jets. This season, so far, the Chiefs, Eagles and Bills just aren't the powerhouses that we've come to expect.

The Jets defense carries that team - which is all well and good, but in 2023 that is not a recipe for success. They average under 20 points scored on offense, and Zach Wilson has just 3 TD passes in the last 5 games. That's not going to get the job done most weeks.

Anyway, we don't have to play the Jets till November 24 - so no use even thinking about them now.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down