The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins

+3
mercury22nathan
JMP
rightchea
7 posters

Go down

virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins  Empty virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins

Post by rightchea Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:48 am

Who got an invite to the Virtual draft party???

rightchea

Back to top Go down

virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins  Empty Re: virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins

Post by JMP Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:02 pm

Didn't even know about it!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins  Empty Re: virtual draft party for Miami Dolphins

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:28 pm

A virtual draft party, providing fans access to interviews with draft picks, Q&As with current players and live video analysis from Dolphins analysts. The event will be available on the team’s Facebook group.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article241798991.html

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Thanks

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Why do I have this feeling Belichick will try his best to make sure the internet for certain teams will suddenly be shut off for mysterious reasons during the draft? Seriously, I wouldn't put it past him.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:09 pm

We can have a virtual draft party right here Smile

Don't we always?

Hopefully I'll be virtually happy, instead of having a virtual fit.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Some people here will be throwing a virtual fit WHEN Grier trades up to #1 for Burrow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BTW it's hilarious to see all the whining NFL GMs are doing about not having time to conduct proper physical/psych evaluations of players, as if they didn't already have weeks to do this. I guess the combine never happened, then? Rolling Eyes Not to mention we've seen many many MANY times that even when GMs do have negative info on a player they will just ignore it and pick him anyway because talent.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:12 am

I don't have Facebook, so I guess I can't join that party.

But I will post here for sure! Cool

I've been working on my full first round mock in my head, but haven't had much time because I am (thankfully) very busy at work...hope to get something on paper soon.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:39 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Why do I have this feeling Belichick will try his best to make sure the internet for certain teams will suddenly be shut off for mysterious reasons during the draft? Seriously, I wouldn't put it past him.

Now that would be funny. what would be better is Belichick popping up in the Fins party

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:10 am

This might be for the best...not having the data-overload to "over think" a player.

Of course, for a player like Tua, coming off a bad injury that might or might not be a "remove him from consideration" determination.... where a visit or two might have calmed the fears of the team docs and the GM, or Owner maybe....
Nah! Some team is gonna be all over Tua like a chicken on a june bug!

I said it was gonna be a very interesting draft, and I think this virtual aspect is gonna make it even more interesting.

How nice would it be to be able to hack in and have another team pick somebody they did not want? Laughing

There has got to be some sort of multiple confirmation process to prevent that, right? Right?

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down