The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynn Bowden now a Dolphin

3 posters

Go down

Lynn Bowden now a Dolphin Empty Lynn Bowden now a Dolphin

Post by HalCHorn Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Many, including me, were looking at him pre-draft but the Raiders took him.  Now we've acquired the 3rd round 2020 pick from the Raiders and are listing him as a WR.

We traded a 4th round 2021 pick to the Raiders for Bowden and a 2021 6th rounder.

Since this is the same 4th rounder we just got from the Raiders for McMillan and a 5th, the sum of the two Raider trades is now:

Bowden and a 6th for McMillan and a 5th.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Lynn Bowden now a Dolphin Empty Re: Lynn Bowden now a Dolphin

Post by white1 Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:45 am

Omar made an interesting point we seem to be collecting gadget players with multiple skill sets. Grant and Perry and now Bowden - guys that can play in return game, run, catch and have even played some QB.

Some Wildcat and option looks coming perhaps?
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Cautiously optimistic about this trade. I know Bowden was a guy the Phins looked at, and he has a VERY intriguing skillset. I think in time he could develop into Albert Wilson's replacement as a dynamic slot receiver, but he can also do a lot of other things.

Chan Gailey loves to have these do-everything types, and now he's got a couple of them with Perry and Bowden. It will be really interesting to see just how creative Gailey gets with all these new toys!

One thing to keep in mind with Bowden and Perry. When Tua eventually takes over, this team is going to run a lot of Run-Pass Option plays. Having Tua, Bowden and Perry on the field together would present a range of options on those RPO plays.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down