The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami against Buffalo predictions

+6
DolFan 316
white1
rightchea
JMP
CarsonChris
mercury22nathan
10 posters

Go down

Miami against Buffalo predictions Empty Miami against Buffalo predictions

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 am

last week i listened to my heart over my head. i knew better, but i had hope - this week, not so much.

i was going to give the Phins a chance. i tried to argue that it was the first week and they'd get better. but the more i think of it, a team of new FA additions and rookies cobbled together without an offseason is just going to take time...a lot of time, if ever to come together.

most of the quotes i've heard from the Phins this week are the same ones we heard last year at this time. a lot of, "we've got to figure it out," and "we've got to play better." that sounds like guys grasping at straws. teams that know they've got it figured out don't say things like that, they just go out and do it

this week gets ugly, very ugly.

Buffalo - 38
Miami - 9

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Miami against Buffalo predictions Empty Re: Miami against Buffalo predictions

Post by CarsonChris Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 am

Miami gets out physicalled 42-10.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 am

I think this will be a close game, with the Dolphin defense showing up with a big performance.

It could be a case of "last team with the ball wins", and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Phins pull off an upset. The Bills probably win in the end, but I have a feeling about this one...I'm going 19 - 17 Dolphins, with a last minute Jason Sanders FG for the win.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 am

I think this will be a close game, with the Dolphin defense showing up with a big performance.

It could be a case of "last team with the ball wins", and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Phins pull off an upset. The Bills probably win in the end, but I have a feeling about this one...I'm going 19 - 17 Dolphins, with a last minute Jason Sanders FG for the win.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:20 am

I think that it will be closer than 42 to 10 or 38 - 9. Fitz will need to make better decisions than he did last game and the WR needs to do better as well. Williams falling needs to stop and the rest need to get open.

The defense needs to play better contain when it comes to the run. I see the Bills doing a lot of option plays so Miami needs to be ready but I see a loss here.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:35 am

I'm really looking for a close game.

We can't spend $162 million in free agency and add 3 first round picks, 2 seconds in a draft class and continue to get blown out at home.

This team is built to compete - it needs to show up on Sundays.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:59 pm

Josh Allen is already a proven Fins killer. I say he runs for at least 100, throws for at least 300 and the Bills win by at least 3 scores. And just like that, this season will be over before it even really gets started.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Bad Fitz showed up last week on the road, I think that good Fitz shows up at home this week.

A win makes little sense after last week's performance, which is exactly why I think that's what will happen. Gailey also has a better game this week. Holding off the start of the Tua Era for a while longer with a 27-24 win.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:45 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Bad Fitz showed up last week on the road, I think that good Fitz shows up at home this week.  

A win makes little sense after last week's performance, which is exactly why I think that's what will happen.  Gailey also has a better game this week. Holding off the start of the Tua Era for a while longer with a 27-24 win.

Fitz winning it with a QB draw TD on the final play would make me feel at least a little better and finally make amends for '89.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Phins 20 Bills 34 - and the last 14 the Phins score are in the 4th quarter when it's all over.

I'm not currently hopeful for much from this team early on. I think they gel and put together some wins after Week 6. Not that they'll be 0-5 or anything, I just don't see them putting it together until then.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:00 am

Miami constantly changing coordinators and coaches kills chemistry. Miami has to adjust to Chan.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:46 pm

With no pre-season and no national coverage many of us have seen no coverage of Tua except old college highlights. Would love to see the kid moving around and throw a few passes just to show us some hope. Fitzs is a waste.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:12 pm

I predict same old offense and no adjustments

Man up and you will always beat Miami!!
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content