The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffalo at Miami predictions

+2
JMP
mercury22nathan
6 posters

Go down

Buffalo at Miami predictions Empty Buffalo at Miami predictions

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:36 am

this is what we've all been waiting for, right?. Fuller. Parker, Gesicki. Waddle. Wilson. all the weapons. no defense will be able to contain this high flying explosion of speed and talent. Tua will be spoiled for choice. what could possibly stop this offensive juggernaut? well, for one - a leaky oline against a solid pass rush. but wait, Jackson is back and the line has its intended starters all in place. and they have a 1PM home start to boot. no excuses right?

i so want to predict Miami's unveiling of an unstoppable offensive eruption. but i can't. i just can't. i need to see before i believe. oh don't worry, they'll win. how can they not? (don't answer that)

Miami - 27
Buffalo - 24

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Buffalo at Miami predictions Empty Re: Buffalo at Miami predictions

Post by JMP Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:16 am

One question I have: which WR will be inactive? Fuller is back, Williams has been practicing...so that gives us 7 WRs. I'd love for all of them to be active and see snaps, but 7 active receivers seems like too many. I guess you let Williams sit and continue to get on track??

Anyway, we added Fuller and Waddle to make this offense dynamic and high-scoring, and we drafted Phillips to add speed and athleticism to the D. This is the matchup all those things point to. Is it enough??? We'll see.

Right now, the Dolphins have momentum, they have a big home field advantage with the heat (100+ degrees on the field) and they have a young, hungry team.

Oddly enough I am less concerned about the offense in this one. I think we can move the ball on Buffalo. The real key for me is, can we stop Josh Allen? We never have before, so it is a tall order. All offseason I thought that Allen was due to come back down to earth - IMO he is just too inaccurate to sustain the level of greatness he showed last season. We saw signs of that last week in his loss to the Steelers. I think it continues Sunday.

I'm going 31 - 16, Dolphins. The game is actually closer then it seems, as the Bills - down by 8 late in the game - drive downfield for the tying score and Jevon Holland seals the victory with a pick-6.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:28 am

Don't let the previous games fool you, the Bills are still the far better team. 24-10 Barfalo.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:40 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Don't let the previous games fool you, the Bills are still the far better team. 24-10 Barfalo.

They have had our number for sure, but I'm not convinced they are the better team on paper right now. I'll take Miami's defense and STs over Buffalo's. Offense, you give the edge to the Bills because of Allen and Diggs, but beyond that I'd say it's close. Coaching is probably even.

I just don't see the Bills as this juggernaut that everyone seems to think they are. They did have a great 2020 season, but I think they regress this season. I think the revenge factor is also big in this game, after the ass-kicking the Bills handed down in week 17 - Coach Flo won't let that happen again.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:42 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Don't let the previous games fool you, the Bills are still the far better team. 24-10 Barfalo.

far? far better? please! so it ain't so.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:17 am

So, Fuller is OUT Sunday. But I'm sticking with my prediction.

Look for a big game from Waddle. Speed kills!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:39 pm

With what's happening right now big picture-wise I'm not even sure this game will even be happening affraid affraid affraid

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:08 am

It all depends on how much they can disrupt Allen. If he has time, the Phins will lose big.

I suspect the Bills will SCORE more on the Phins D than the Phins O scores on the Bills D.

But we shall see.

If Miami can get some really long drives that keep the Barfalo D on the field in the heat and humidity, then they have a shot.

I am not predicting the Phins get beaten like a rented mule like I did in the last game, but...

Phins have a shot, but not much of one IMO.

finfanatic
finfanatic

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:57 am

Want to see a big win today to quiet the haters.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:39 pm

I would love to see Tiny Bubbles play like the Big Kahuna today but I think he's just a game manager trying to keep the score close so the defense or special teams can win. If he manages to play like a top 5 pick I will be shocked. I hope Tua improves and makes some big chunk plays. We need the deep ball and big play capabilities other teams have. We rebuilt the offense to provide that for Tua.

We might see another game like week 1. The defense has been Flores strong point. The offense looked good when Fitzmagic ran it. Hopefully the offense will step it up this week.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:59 pm

35-0.  Absolute embarrassment of epic proportions.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 pm

I'm going to start a petition for the Dolphins to forfeit the next game against the Bills.  They won't bother showing up again anyway.

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:06 pm

JMP wrote:I'm going to start a petition for the Dolphins to forfeit the next game against the Bills.  They won't bother showing up again anyway.

Remember, the NFL already said if too many players on a team test positive they have to forfeit the next game. So there's actually a chance!

Of course if it ever does happen it'll all be blamed on the 1-2 unvaxxed players.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:10 pm

Now Brissett is hurt. This OL is going to get someone killed.  He's staying in, though.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:13 pm

Malcolm Brown still playing hard.  At least someone has some heart.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:13 pm

Wait, now I'm confused. Is this game actually still going on???

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Yep.  2 minute warning.  The torture continues.  I decided to post the game thoughts early since the outcome was decided.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:16 pm

JMP wrote:Yep.  2 minute warning.  The torture continues.  I decided to post the game thoughts early since the outcome was decided.

You actually just made me even MORE glad I didn't watch a second of it Laughing Laughing Laughing

So how much are the Bills up by now, 50?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:23 pm

In pure comedic fashion, the final Miami drive ended in...a dropped pass.  That's 7 drops by my count, but again I may have missed some while I was watching other games.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down