The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles

4 posters

Go down

Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles Empty Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles

Post by rightchea Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:53 pm

Charean Williams wrote:He now is listed with both a groin injury and an Achilles’ injury on Monday’s practice report.

While coach Brian Flores said it was too early to rule out Jones for the Week Three game against the Jaguars yet, he conceded Monday morning that Jones would have to heal in a hurry. The Dolphins play again in three days, which doesn’t help Jones’ chances of playing.

The Dolphins were required to put out an estimated practice report despite not practicing. Jones was the only player who was listed as not practicing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/byron-jones-listed-as-non-practice-participant-with-groin-achilles/ar-BB19gJrG?ocid=uxbndlbing

I don't remember him having all these issues in Dallas

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles Empty Re: Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles

Post by white1 Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Yeah he’s not prone to injury just hurt. He’ll be okay
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles Empty Re: Byron Jones listed as non-practice participant with groin, Achilles

Post by CarsonChris Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:00 am

I’m shocked the Dolphins would sign a FA with a flat tire. I’m sure he passed Miami’s physical with no problems too!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:31 am

No "flat tire" on Jones when he was signed. He's played 81 of 82 games in his career - not injury prone at all. He got hurt Sunday and it doesn't appear serious - that's all.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:44 pm

Yeah that What I saw as well. He will most likely be out for another game or two tops

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:12 pm

rightchea wrote:Yeah that What I saw as well. He will most likely be out for another game or two tops

We need him back healthy and we need X to get closer to 100%. Sucks that the two top players on D are both banged up at the same time.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down