The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot???

4 posters

Go down

Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot??? Empty Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot???

Post by JMP Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:08 pm

Byron Jones is on the PUP list as he recovers from offseason leg surgery. Shouldn't be an issue, but the reason I mention it is that maybe this gives Iggy a chance to get more reps in camp. He'll have a chance to prove whether he is an NFL player or just a video game junkie. This could be his last "audition" for the Dolphins...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot??? Empty Re: Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot???

Post by finfanatic Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:40 pm

I think Iggy is a wasted pick.

sigh
finfanatic
finfanatic

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot??? Empty Re: Byron Jones on the PUP list - maybe Iggy gets a shot???

Post by white1 Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:02 pm

I'm still hopeful. He definitely has the athletic traits but came in extremely raw in technique. With Madison and Surtain on the staff, he has a chance to develop.

As JMP says - with Jones out the starting boundary corner is up for grabs during camp.

He has to earn it. That's the only way he's going to earn the trust of the coaches. Period. I'm pulling for the kid!
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Hoping Madison can Turn Iggy into a Possible 3rd Corner still don’t Trust Needham enough.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down