The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From This Point Forward...

4 posters

Go down

From This Point Forward... Empty From This Point Forward...

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:23 am

I will not complain, gripe, bitch or moan about the "woulda coulda shoulda" losses to the Raiders, Falcons and Jags. As far as I'm concerned what's done is done and let's be real here, a *lot* of teams have losses they weren't supposed to have. The Titans lost to the Texans and Jets. The Bengals lost to the Jets. The Bills lost to the Jags. The mighty Cards somehow managed to lose to the Lions. And that's just off the top of my head.

Now is the time for looking forward, not back. RIGHT NOW this team has as much of a playoff chance as any of about 5-6 AFC teams. NINE other AFC teams have between 6-7 losses, who cares at this point how they got there? Would you rather have had this team lose 7 of their last 8? They'd have the same record and be in the same position if they did.

I do reserve the right to complain about all the draft missteps, though.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

From This Point Forward... Empty Re: From This Point Forward...

Post by JEGnj Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Yup what's done is done BUT if Tua didn't get hurt and replaced Jacoby Frankenstein Brissett this might have been a different season.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:56 pm

Chargers have to be asking themselves how the hell they could lose to the TEXANS Shocked Shocked Shocked

Starting off 1-7 and then winning out sure is better than doing it in reverse, I say!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:04 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Chargers have to be asking themselves how the hell they could lose to the TEXANS Shocked Shocked Shocked

Starting off 1-7 and then winning out sure is better than doing it in reverse, I say!!!

It's ironic when you think about it.  There's nothing Miami needs to do other than to keep doing what they've been doing since forever.  Which is simply win games.  

The Saints are with Ian Book.  The dolphins have had a long time penchant for letting unknowns play like Pro Bowlers.

We need to do something we haven't done thus far this season!  Play a complete game.  No slow starts.  The most important thing to me is constant pressure from start to finish.  We cannot, absolutely cannot wait til halftime to zero blitz.
Umix10
Umix10

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:24 am

Well, the three teams that drafted QB's in the top 6 in 2020 are all still alive for a playoff berth on Dec. 27th. A chance a year later, that's all a 5-11 or worse team is asking for on that draft day, right?

HalCHorn

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down