The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!

2 posters

Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!  Empty HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:14 pm

Kyle Rittenhouse declared innocent despite government and media's best efforts, Americans continue to be allowed to legally defend themselves from violent criminals.

Yes, there are hundreds of millions of people who are sad and angry and scared about this. And I don't give a damn, because they're mind controlled beyond all hope.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!  Empty Re: HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!

Post by CarsonChris Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 am

Bastards have managed to get him kicked out of college.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!  Empty Re: HA!!! TAKE THAT FAR LEFT TYRANTS!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:39 am

CarsonChris wrote:Bastards have managed to get him kicked out of college.

I knew that would happen. It was so obvious, yet so many people kept telling me he'd get a college education anyway.

But when he sues the media it won't matter, because he'll be set for life.

Also, did you know Biden's vaccine mandate was ruled illegal by a federal judge? Seriously. So any school or company that won't allow unvaxxed people is actually breaking the law. Not that any of them care about breaking the actual law, they'll completely disregard that while insisting that we obey their made up illegal rules. But they can all get sued now.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:17 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
CarsonChris wrote:Bastards have managed to get him kicked out of college.

I knew that would happen. It was so obvious, yet so many people kept telling me he'd get a college education anyway.

But when he sues the media it won't matter, because he'll be set for life.

Also, did you know Biden's vaccine mandate was ruled illegal by a federal judge? Seriously. So any school or company that won't allow unvaxxed people is actually breaking the law. Not that any of them care about breaking the actual law, they'll completely disregard that while insisting that we obey their made up illegal rules. But they can all get sued now.

There's a second prong to Biden's attack on freedom of choice. If you are a government contractor working on a project with federal funds they are writing vaccine mandates into the bidding process. Everyone that works on the project must be vaccinated. This dictate hasn't yet been successfully challenged.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:25 am

Speaking of vaccines and mandates, did you know that fully-vaxxed Lebron got infected? The media doesn't want you to.

Anyone denying the vaccine's utter uselessness in preventing infection at this point is an insane, mind-controlled NPC zombie sheep. It does not make anyone immune to the virus, never did, and was never meant to. Fortunately, more and more people are waking up to this fact and refusing to take booster shots.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down