The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies

3 posters

Go down

Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies  Empty Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:48 pm

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/27/dolphins-senior-vp-of-communications-jason-jenkins-dies-at-47/

I'll come out and say it right now--his death is vaccine-related. You'll be seeing a lot of people "suddenly" die (and it's started to happen already) for literally no "official" reason, and you won't be allowed to ask why. But some of us know, because some of us have been saying this was going to happen for a while. I hate that so many people were forced to essentially have poison injected into them but what's done is done. All I ask is that nobody here take any more "booster shots".

DolFan 316

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies  Empty Re: Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies

Post by HalCHorn Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:40 pm

Sadly I think you are right on the money. That was my first thought especially after reading that he died “suddenly”. RIP

HalCHorn

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies  Empty Re: Dolphins Team Official Suddenly Dies

Post by CarsonChris Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:17 am

I got forced into the shot. Didn't need it since I had natural immunity. Hope I'm not a sudden death either!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:53 am

CarsonChris wrote:I got forced into the shot. Didn't need it since I had natural immunity. Hope I'm not a sudden death either!

From what I understand it's sort of like a lottery/roulette system. Obviously the vaccine couldn't kill *too* many people at once or else even the sheep might actually catch on to what's really happening. But every time a person takes a shot, or another shot, there's something like a 10% chance of death. The more you take, the higher the odds. And then that stuff stays in you for good. It's how that Ravens player died a few months back. I'm now hearing that a disturbing number of people in Canada are dropping dead.

All because of a vaccine that didn't actually make anybody immune to the virus we were all told it was supposed to. Remember what an absolute joke the NFL became at the end of last season when entire teams full of vaxxed players were getting infected and they were forced to disregard their own virus protocol in order for the playoffs not to get cancelled? Remember how 2 years ago I told you that COVID was an acronym standing for Certificate Of Vaccination ID? I knew vaccine passports would be forced on people at least a year before it started. This is part of a mass depopulation plan.

And again, the media is under orders not to allow any discussion of this. They want you to just pretend this isn't happening, while they distract you with other stuff 24/7 to keep you in a state of permanent negative emotion. But only for what *they* want you to feel sad or angry about, not what you SHOULD be angry about.

This should also kill off the "Ross is racist!" narrative for good. It won't but it should.

The truth is the truth, and I cannot keep silent about it. You guys ought to know that by now Cool

DolFan 316

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Medical examiner says Jenkins died from the vaccine without saying he died from the vaccine.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article265138416.html

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down