The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!

3 posters

Go down

JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!  Empty JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am

Jacoby. Fucking. Brissett. SMH. The same guy who was *technically* 2-3 as the Fins' starter last season ONLY because Flores was so determined to sabotage Tua that he refused to start him VS the Ravens. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Even THEN he should've still been at least 2-4 since he threw 40 passes in the shutout loss to the Bills! That's enough to make me pull a mainstream media and pretend Tua didn't start that game.

DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! DOWNRIGHT NAUSEATING!!!

The Fins HAVE to beat the Steelers now that the JACOBY BRISSETT BROWNS did!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!  Empty Re: JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!

Post by JMP Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:06 am

Brissett looked really, really good last night. Amazing what a running game, OL and legit receivers can do for a QB! Nick Chubb is an absolute beast!

This might be the worst Steelers team I've ever seen. The defense is soft and the offense is almost non-existent. Trubisky is terrible, but behind that OL I don't think any QB will be successful. I assume they'll throw Kenny Pickett in there sooner or later...maybe even this week, with 10 days before their next game. But I'm not sure he will fare much better with that OL, and their WR corps is very overrated too.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!  Empty Re: JACOBY BRISSETT Is Now 2-1 As A Starter!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:35 am

JMP wrote:Brissett looked really, really good last night.  Amazing what a running game, OL and legit receivers can do for a QB!  Nick Chubb is an absolute beast!

This might be the worst Steelers team I've ever seen.  The defense is soft and the offense is almost non-existent.  Trubisky is terrible, but behind that OL I don't think any QB will be successful.  I assume they'll throw Kenny Pickett in there sooner or later...maybe even this week, with 10 days before their next game.  But I'm not sure he will fare much better with that OL, and their WR corps is very overrated too.

It's that Brian Flores energy bringing them down. Wouldn't it be wild if Tomlin was actually fired after a season in which he willingly brought Flores on board?

Then again the way today's world is, Flores might actually be hired as his replacement so the Rooneys can show how "progressive" they are pale

But if BRISSETT can get revenge on Flores (if he even had reason to) then Tua damn well better do the same!!!

DolFan 316

JMP and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:26 am

Brissett is a much better backup than starter, but last year's Dolphin offense was so ineptly run that it would make any player look far worse than he really is.

Jaylen Waddle averaging 9.8 YPC pretty much says it all about last year's offensive design and playcalling.

And I'll say Brissett would have gone 2-2 in his non-Ravens starts if not for probably the absolute worst play call I've ever seen in my life in Las Vegas last year. You know the one.

HalCHorn

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:28 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:Brissett looked really, really good last night.  Amazing what a running game, OL and legit receivers can do for a QB!  Nick Chubb is an absolute beast!

This might be the worst Steelers team I've ever seen.  The defense is soft and the offense is almost non-existent.  Trubisky is terrible, but behind that OL I don't think any QB will be successful.  I assume they'll throw Kenny Pickett in there sooner or later...maybe even this week, with 10 days before their next game.  But I'm not sure he will fare much better with that OL, and their WR corps is very overrated too.

It's that Brian Flores energy bringing them down. Wouldn't it be wild if Tomlin was actually fired after a season in which he willingly brought Flores on board?

Then again the way today's world is, Flores might actually be hired as his replacement so the Rooneys can show how "progressive" they are pale

But if BRISSETT can get revenge on Flores (if he even had reason to) then Tua damn well better do the same!!!

I do expect Flores to be Tomlin's replacement eventually. Calling it now. And I think the Steelers' 50+ year run of almost always being in contention is about to enter a dark period, possibly as bad as the Wanny through Gase period in Miami.

HalCHorn

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:46 pm

I don't think Flores will ever get another head coaching opportunity. In fact, I'd be mildly surprised if he even gets a DC gig. I don't think any owner or GM is willing to give him control of a team again. He's a proven backstabbing rat.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down