The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fins vs Chargers

+2
CarsonChris
finskev
6 posters

Go down

Fins vs Chargers  Empty Fins vs Chargers

Post by finskev Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:14 pm

Fins vs Chargers has Been Flexed to Sunday Night, Moving Chiefs & Broncos to the Afternoon. Tua vs Herbert .
Not Surprised at All with the Storyline between the Qb’s and Collinsworth running his Mouth about them for 3 Hours.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Fins vs Chargers  Empty Re: Fins vs Chargers

Post by CarsonChris Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:08 am

Sweet. Back to back weeks the Dolphins will be on at my house! 49ers market and now Sunday night football. Remember when the Dolphins had Marino and they were always in the national tv games. It's good to be back!

CarsonChris

JMP and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:22 am

I prefer to have the games during the day, but the national exposure is great.

After we beat the Chargers, I fully expect the Bills game to get flexed to Monday night.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:43 am

JMP wrote:I prefer to have the games during the day, but the national exposure is great.  

After we beat the Chargers, I fully expect the Bills game to get flexed to Monday night.

ME TOO!!! Late/night games are pure torture for me. I get nervous enough as it is but having to wait an extra 3-6 hours takes years off my life. Crying or Very sad

These next few weeks are going to be absolute hell, I can just tell, win or lose it won't go well.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:50 am

I cannot abide the sheer idiocy of commercials, so I record the games and watch them with the benefit of fast forwarding thru the @#$% commercials!!

May be the next day, true, but...

Yeah I think the Dolphins have been on my local TV market for six games or so. If the Phins manage to win against the 49ers and the Chargers....look out!
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:57 am

finfanatic wrote:I cannot abide the sheer idiocy of commercials, so I record the games and watch them with the benefit of fast forwarding thru the @#$% commercials!!

OH HELL YES!!! PREACH AWN, BRUTHA!!! MODERN ADS ARE A FOUL PLAGUE ON HUMANITY EVEN WORSE THAN THE PLANDEMIC!!!

Hopefully this thing called "the internet" can keep me occupied enough during the next 3 games so that I can be distracted until they finally end. I think the 49ers game will actually be the worst since it will be happening during dinner and I might find it difficult to eat/keep my food down. I can't go to bed because when I tried that during the Bengals game disaster struck. I stayed up for the Steelers game and that turned out well so now I have to do it for every Fins night game.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:05 am

I actually prefer Monday and Thursday night games to Sunday night games. Sunday you have all the other games on all day and it's torture waiting over 7 hours for the Phins game to start. But Monday and Thursday, I'm working all day and then doing my post-work routine, and I can just slide right into the game without the anxiety!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:36 pm

JMP wrote:I actually prefer Monday and Thursday night games to Sunday night games.  Sunday you have all the other games on all day and it's torture waiting over 7 hours for the Phins game to start.  But Monday and Thursday, I'm working all day and then doing my post-work routine, and I can just slide right into the game without the anxiety!

It IS torture!!! A violation of the Geneva Convention, even!

Speaking of Thursday night games, will you be watching Bills-Pats? Razz

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:53 pm

I have 3 Communist in My House Who want the Fins to Lose so they can make Fun of them and Call them Loser's, But I will make My Wife watch the Sunday Night Game. My Daughter was getting ready to Start about the Fins and I told Her look at the Record under the Name and be Quiet.

finskev

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:50 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
Speaking of Thursday night games, will you be watching Bills-Pats? Razz

Absolutely! Looking forward to this one. Hate to say it, but...GO PATS!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:50 am

finskev wrote:I have 3 Communist in My House Who want the Fins to Lose so they can make Fun of them and Call them Loser's, But I will make My Wife watch the Sunday Night Game. My Daughter was getting ready to Start about the Fins and I told Her look at the Record under the Name and be Quiet.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 am

Since we have threads for the Vikes and Pats to win this week, I'm just adding this here: GO RAIDERS!!!! Beat the Herberts!!

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:15 pm

JMP wrote:
finskev wrote:I have 3 Communist in My House Who want the Fins to Lose so they can make Fun of them and Call them Loser's, But I will make My Wife watch the Sunday Night Game. My Daughter was getting ready to Start about the Fins and I told Her look at the Record under the Name and be Quiet.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QvMe2oWpyw

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:30 pm

Laughing Laughing Perfect, Hal!!!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:54 pm

Does anybody know if McDaniel plans on keeping the team in Cali for 2 weeks instead of flying back to Miami after the 49ers game, then back to LA a few days later? That's what I would do. Jet lag is real.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:57 pm

JMP wrote:Since we have threads for the Vikes and Pats to win this week, I'm just adding this here: GO RAIDERS!!!!  Beat the Herberts!!

Getting embarrassed by Jeff Saturday seems to have lit a fire under them all of a sudden, and believe it or not the Raiders have a better point differential so they might legit win this. I can definitely see them beating the Rams too, which would put the Raiders at 6-7 with an outside shot at the playoffs Shocked

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:07 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Does anybody know if McDaniel plans on keeping the team in Cali for 2 weeks instead of flying back to Miami after the 49ers game, then back to LA a few days later? That's what I would do. Jet lag is real.

Yes, they are staying in Cali. It was suggested on NFLN that the Dolphins requested the back to back Cali games for that reason.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down