The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton Hillis

3 posters

Go down

Peyton Hillis Empty Peyton Hillis

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:42 am

Is in critical condition after saving his children from drowning in "the/an ocean" according to media reports.

The really sad part is, I never would've heard or read one word about this at all if it wasn't for the GF spotting it in her Facebook news feed. The media couldn't even be bothered to report which ocean this happened in. But I guarantee you if he had expressed an opinion the far left didn't like, he'd be all over the news right now. Multiple people pointing out the hypocrisy of everyone praying for Hamlin and nobody urging people to pray for Hillis. And according to the GF all of these people are...black women.

I'm sorry, but the media's handling of this utterly disgusts me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Peyton Hillis Empty Re: Peyton Hillis

Post by JMP Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:47 am

Ha! I only heard about because my wife saw it on her Facebook feed!

Yep, absolutely disgusting that this story is going under the radar. CNN became 'all Hamlin, all the time', but let's see if they even mention Hillis.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:34 pm

You would think given the almost certain cause of Hamlins cardiac arrest and the coercion involved that they’d start to soft pedal that story a bit…..

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down