The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year

4 posters

Go down

Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year Empty Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year

Post by JMP Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:32 pm

The 2022 NFL Offensive Player of the Year finalists are Tyreek Hill, Jalen Hurts, Justin Jefferson and Pat Mahomes.

I'm sure Hurts will get it, but it's awesome to see a Dolphin up for an offensive award!!! cheers cheers cheers

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year Empty Re: Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year

Post by white1 Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 pm

Hill was worth every penny and draft pick we traded to get him. Never a let down, and he made a number of huge plays for us in season one of a new system, new coach, etc.

Waddle is not there yet. Potential, yes. Too many drops and lapses. I think that comes with experience.
white1
white1

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year Empty Re: Tyreek a finalist for Offenisve Player of the Year

Post by JMP Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:42 pm

The things that impressed me most about Hill this season were his work ethic and leadership. We all knew how good a player he was, but I didn't know that he'd be one of the hardest workers on the team and a true leader on and off the field. Absolutely worth everything we gave up for him.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

white1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Hard to say why Waddle has stretches where he disappears? He did it in 2021 and in 2022 when he had Hill opposite him.

I too was impressed by Hill's attitude and work ethic. If the Chiefs fail to reach the SB this year, I think they will regret trading Hill away.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:52 pm

finfanatic wrote:Hard to say why Waddle has stretches where he disappears?  He did it in 2021 and in 2022 when he had Hill opposite him.

I too was impressed by Hill's attitude and work ethic. If the Chiefs fail to reach the SB this year, I think they will regret trading Hill away.

Considering they just reached their 5th straight conference title game (only the Pats have done it more times in a row since the merger) and already have a ready-made excuse in Mahomes' injury, I think any Hill excuse is moot. Besides, their fanbase cannot POSSIBLY be as fragile and whiny as the Bills', right?

Hill's come a long way from being one of those players who fell in the draft because he liked smacking women around. Unlike 99% of those guys he's turned himself around to the point where that's been all but forgotten. And it better stay that way because if Hill has a relapse you just KNOW the media will push the narrative that this team encourages a culture of abuse--even as they gave Ray Rice and Deshaun Watson a free pass.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down